7. The flag

It became evening and we went to the forest. Chiron made the teams and I was in the team with the children of Athena, Percy, Nico and the Apollo children. There weren't a lot of people. We were team blue and we needed to capture the red flag. It sounded easy. And it was my job to capture the flag. I had put on my knee high boots where I had put my wand in. Just in case. When the start sign came I began to run. I took my knife and I ran like there was a monster behind me. I was wearing an armor over my dress. But I can run really fast and super quiet. Since I have had some lessons from Hagrid. I made sure I didn't step on any twigs. And there I saw the flag. Fully guarded. I came closer and I was hiding after every tree.
This is boring. Do we have to defense. A girl from the opponent team said.
A boy:Yeah. Go on. We can take it with two of us. Go and find that flag.
It was really sarcastic. But they didn't notice. I ran a little closer and was hiding again. The boy walked to the other boy and they were talking. They were on the opposite side of the flag. I took my chance and ran as quickly and quiet as I could. They were still talking. I took the flag and ran away. I put the flag under my helmet and walked to my team. When I came to our flag everybody was fighting. They all looked at me. As if they had never seen me left. I took the flag and the red team was petrified. My team was cheering and celebrating. But then the flag caught on fire. I panicked and let the flag drop. On my dress. And just a second later I was wet. Percy had flushed some water.