19. Camp Jupiter

Please, don't hurt me. I scream towards the boys. When they get closer I start to remember them. They are the two boys I have seen in one of my dreams before. What were their names again. Jasper, John, no Jason. And the other boy was ....... Frank. Yeah, with names you can get far. Like 'Hello, I'm Fay. And you are Jason and Frank.' They are not going to look at you like you are crazy.
Jason: who are you? And what are you doing here?
Me: I'm Fay. And, eh, I, eh, don't know how I got here. Like lying is getting you far Fay. I know, Fay, I know.
Frank: what should we do with her, Jason?
Jason: I don't know Frank. Maybe she's lying. Do you know anything about that balloon?
Me: yes, it is my vehicle. See, you are not getting anywhere with lying.
Jason: Are you from Camp Half-Blood?
Me: yes. I'm.
Frank: than, who is your godly parent?
Me: Hestia. The goddess of fire. I'm the girl from the prophecy.
Jason: that changes everything. You need to come with us. Reyna wants to meet you.
We walk downwards the hill and go into the tunnel they were protecting. We got out of the tunnel and I saw a huge camp. But before we could go to the camp I need to pass a river. Come on Fay. You can do this. It is only a river. No way you can drown in there. The boys just walked through the river like it was noting.
Jason: are you coming?
Me: yes. I'm coming. And I walk with those words the river in. Why do rivers need to be so cold? In the middle of the river, I lose my shoe. Of course I lose a shoe. Why wouldn't I? My foot is freezing. I have a lot of shivers down my spine. And then my foot is stuck in the stones. I lose my control over my body and fall in the cold water. I'm glad I had thrown my backpack to the other side. When I get up from the water, Jason and Frank are laughing.
Me: What is so funny? Never seen a person fall in the water? This is really humiliating!
I get out of the water and set my hands on fire. My dress is dry in a minute and I take my extra pair of shoes out of my bag. I throw my lone shoe into the water.
Me: We can go and no word about what just happened. Please. They nod and we walk further. We walk towards a big house and we get inside. There is a big table standing with some sort of throne at the end. There is a girl sitting with two dogs. One gold and one silver dog.
Jason: Reyna. She's here.
Reyna: Than you can go. But I want to talk to you, daughter of Vesta. (Hestia her roman counterpart. ) We have a lot to discuss. The boys leave the building and I don't know what to do.
Reyna: Do you have any idea what Khione is going to do with you when she finds you? No? She is going to kill you. She wants to make your mother do desperate that she can capture her and maybe kill her too. She is such a cruel goddess. But you can stop her. The only thing you need to do is to let our army take care of her. If you go towards her, you will lose. I'm sorry, but I kinda need to capture you here so you are not losing from her.