24. Phoenix

There is sat. On the cold hard ground, bleeding from multiple wounds with a bloody knife in front of me. I wanted to stand up, but I just couldn't. I had lost to many blood. Mom, if you can hear me. I'm sorry. I've probably failed. I can't be saved. At least I think. No one is around. Nobody can see me. Nobody can help me. (Geez, that sounds really depressed) I looked again at my wounds. Why is my blood turning in the colour of ashes? It's not liquid anymore, is that a good sign? Am I dying? 'It's ashes, my daughter. I need to tell you something. You are actually not a human of flesh and blood. You're actually made of ashes. Since I've made the decision to never marry and never have a child, I couldn't make you the normal way. When I heard that Khione had beard a child. Which was like two days before your ''birth". I made you from the ashes of my hearth and gave you to your father. A man who always wanted a child. But simply couldn't.' Does that mean I can't die? Am I immortal? That would be really cool. 'Actually, yes, you're immortal. But you are not a goddess. Know that. The fates can end your life and if you want you can too. But as long as you don't want to die, and you would be dead in some situations, you just build yourself from your own ashes. You're like a Phoenix.' After that I saw the ashes return to my body and made my body normal again. I stood up and walked to the house of Reyna. I wanted to tell her what happened. But when I came there, I saw Reyna being frozen. I run towards her.
Me: It's going to be alright Reyna. I'm going to melt that ice and I need to tell you something.
As soon as I had melted the ice from her head I told her everything while I was melting the rest of the ice.
Reyna: Well, that is definitely something new. Having an immortal in my camp. I'm not sure if that has ever happened. But I think you are unique. You are definitely the first human Phoenix I've ever seen.
I wasn't sure if I was pleased or terrified.
Me: Do you think Khione knows about this, Reyna?
Reyna: I don't think so. Otherwise she would not have the idea to kill you.
She had a point. Why didn't I think of that? I'm supposed to be smart. I'm a Ravenclaw. Well, maybe that only affects on the magic part. Besides, I'm just new in this mythology world. I guess it is just a matter of time before I know everything about the Greek and roman myths. When this is all over, I need to read a few books about mythology in front of my hearth in my cabin. Or in the Ravenclaw living room. I wish it was all over. But it had just begun.