25. My life looks like a music video

I know that they always say that mobile phones and iPods are a kind of flare but then ten times worse. And I do believe it. But I just can't live without my favourite music. I know I have an iPod with my favourite music and I have my earbuds, now you are thinking 'Don't do it Fay.' and I know I shouldn't have done that. But the thing is, my iPod is one of those iPods that don't even have a touchscreen. I thought it wouldn't be so attractive. But you know what the deal is, the world just loves to proof my thoughts wrong.
While I was listening to my favourite band, Fall out boy just so you know, and sitting in my air balloon, it was not flying yet. There came two Gorgons. I didn't hear them coming while I was listening to the song The mighty fall. They came to me by surprise. When I sensed that something was wrong, I took my knife and jumped out of the basket. I turned around and saw them. There was something funny I had found out about my knife. If I twist it two times to the left it grows bigger to a sword. And if I do it another two times it grows into a spear. And guess what, if I twist it back to the right it becomes smaller. But back to the story, I chose sword form and attacked them. I still had my earbuds in my ears with the song on. The first gorgon came to me, but before she could do something I sliced her into two halves. Her sister was a lot faster to my bad. One of her snakes had bitten me in my arm. I couldn't use my sword since it was my sword arm that was petrified. I put my sword in my other hand and used the spear form. I stabbed the last gorgon in her stomach and I was done. After I had removed the venom out of my arm, I danced. There is no other thing I had done. I danced to all of the songs. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, Irresistible, Centuries, Uma Thurman, Young Volcanoes, The Phoenix and The Mighty Fall. And I didn't care that other people could see it. It's not that I'm a bad dancer. I can dance even better than most of the campers of camp Jupiter. It's true.