Chapter 15: Do you have the Key?

Jadens POV

🏥At the hospital...again🏥

Jaden was pacing back and forth in the waiting room when Sydnee finally arrived.

Syd- did they take her back?!? Is she alright!?! Did s-

"Why is she like that..? What happened to her..." Jaden asked abruptly and softly.

Jaden looked at Sydnee awaiting an answer that never came. Sydnee just sighed and shook her head as if to say that she couldn't say

Jaden sighed and sat down in the chair. Right then the doctor came out causing Jaden to jolt out of his chair and meet the doctor in the middle of the hallway followed by the faint footsteps of Sydnee behind him.

Jaden- is she alright?!?! Where is she ?!? Do I need to do somethi-

The doctor put a hand on Jaden shoulder to calm him down. "She is stable now and awake. We are pretty sure she just had a panic attack and then the rain made everything worse. It caused her to catch a slight cold in the process but that should be gone by tomorrow or Monday. And if you see her you must go in one at a time so she can have some space."

Jaden & syd- so...can we go see her

The doctor nodded approvingly and both Sydnee and I walked a little faster than a normal person would to the direction the doctor had pointed us in. Once we got to her door I looked at Sydnee and she just gave me a look that said 'well are you gonna go see her or what' I smiled faintly at her before taking a deep breath and stepping into the room. Once I made my way to her I instantly smiled but frowned at the sight of her. She was laying there looking up at me with so much life in her eyes unlike her pale, flushed face. She looked such and....sad. And she spoke in a soft voice ( which was barely audible) almost like the voice she had when I first ran into her in the hallway at school.

YN- hey

Jaden- h-hey. How are you?!

YN- I'm ok i guess. I just have a stuffy nose... O yea I also feel like 💩

This made me laugh which in return made her giggle and I'd say her face became a little brighter

Jaden- I would kiss you but I-I don't wanna....hurt you...or get sick 😏

You giggled at his statement and smirked at him then you got that feeling.......

Jaden- YN a-are you ok?

YN- yea I-I-I-I j-ju.........ACHOOOOO

Jaden looked at you for minute before you two bust out laughing. For the dirt time since Jaden entered the room the color had returned back to your face. When we stopped laughing there was a faint knock on the door and in came Sydnee. When she saw YN she immediately ran over to YN and gave her a huge hug. They laughed and I cleared my throat.

Jaden- I'm just gonna wait out there 👉

Yn-k

I pecked her on the cheek before going back into the waiting room

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Sydnees POV

I was soooo happy she was ok I just had to run over to her an give her a hug. Jaden cleared his throat to get our attention. He told us he was gonna wait back out in the waiting room. YN smiled brightly at him. Then he kissed her cheek. I was like 'awweee' but I was also thinking 'ewww'

Syd- ewww he gave you his cooties 🙉😵

Jaden and YN laughed at me and then Jaden disappeared on the other side of the door. After he left YN ad I talke about anything typical teenage girls would talk about.....BOYS

syd- sooo

YN- sooo?

Syd- y haven't you and Jaden gone out yet

YN- ....

Syd- trust me I think Jaden is wayyyyy better than 'him' I can tell by the way he makes you laugh an how you radiate so much energy around him. He won't hurt you. You never know...maybe he is the missing piece to your puzzle... The one to break down your walls... The one with the key to your heart maybe. Admit it you like him...alot.

YN- ....I-I I do, I really do like him...

Syd- I knew it!!!!

I couldn't help myself I had to so I started dancing around like a fool doing my happy dance which caused YN to laugh with me. This girl right here is truthfully my missing sister. Someone yet again cleared their throat and I hesitantly turned around to see the face of an amused doctor.

Doctor- um Miss YN you are free to go since you seem to have recovered

YN nodded her head still slightly giggling at my dance from a few seconds ago. When the doctor left we both erupted into a fit of laughter.

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

YNs POV

I really do love these guys. Try make me so happy. Whenever I admitted to having a HUGE crush on Jaden it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Syds signature happy dance made me laugh uncontrollably especially when the doctor came in. The look on her face was absolutely PRICELESS.

After slipping my clothes back on I walked out of the room with Sydnee to meet up with Jaden. As soon as he saw me he embrace me in the biggest, warmest, and heartfelt hug I had ever experienced. He leaned down and I could feel his breath on my ear. What he said next made my eyes widen, my stomach full with butterflies while doing flips, my heart to increase dramatically in speed, and t,bugles to shoot through every inch of my body.

He whispered these exact words to me: "I like you too....alot. And I would NEVER ever do anything in anyway to hurt you."

He pulled away slightly and cupped my face in his hands. Our eyes met and before I knew it he gently pecked/ kissed my lips and even though it was just as a small gesture and only for a second it had every speck of passion of a long kiss if not more. My eyes met his again and right then I leaped into his arms and pulled his as close as I could towards me. I felt warm tears escape from my eyes and roll down my cheek. When we pulled away he took my hand in his and we started to walk still hugging each other. Not until then had I realized:

•1. People were clapping and 'awe'ing at us

•2. That people were even with us

•3. That we almost left Sydnee back there

Now I am actually thinking back to the words Sydnee said as they ring inside my head. "You never know...maybe he is the missing piece to your puzzle... The one to break down your walls... The one with the key to your heart maybe."

Maybe I should give him a chance. Maybe I should give myself another chance at love. (Not that I was the first time) maybe Jaden is different or maybe even the key that can unlock my beaten, bruised, and fragile heart.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Ok you people better like this cuz you don't even know how much trouble I had to go through for this chapter. So comment and vote so I know to keep going

Comment👇👇👇👇👇👇