Chapter 19. The Past

Ok for starters you guys are very horrible commenters😑😒

Second ill wait as long as it takes next time and I won't update until I get a good amount of comments

And lastly.... This first part is what happened before Jaden went to the hospital cause if I were you guys I would wanna know what happened.

Also the title is one of my new favorite songs by the way. Go check it out.

It's called 'The Past' and it's by Shaliek.

Sooo without further adieu her ya go

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

Jadens POV

I had a free period so I decided to wait for YN at her locker. There was about 10 minutes or so until the bell was gonna ring so I put me earphones in and listened to music.

After about 5 minutes passed I looked up from my phone to see Ashley heading towards me with a mischievous smirk plastered on her Barbie-like face. I was about to walk away hoping she hadn't noticed that I had seen her when I was pushed against the lockers and something squish against my chest. I was about cringe in discomfort (Those definitely aren't real) when I was cut off by a pair of lip gloss covered lips on mine. I didn't kiss back I didn't push away either because I was still registering what was going on. I quickly snapped out of my trance after I heard a gasp. I pushed Ashely off and saw YN eyes wide and glossy.

"YN I-"

And with that she ran off. Of course I pushed Ashely off of me telling her to never touch me again and ran towards YN. The look in her eyes pained me they were no longer bright. It was a mixture of hurt, pain, dead, and emptiness.

I pled and pled for her to stop and just listen to me but she just ran faster. As soon as she left out of the doors the bell rang and I was engulfed in a flood of bodies. As soon as I made it out of the school and into the parking lot I sent YN a quick few messages and called her to see if I could talk to her or see where she was or at least if she was okay. I know it had to hurt her because this morning I told her I loved her and she said it back and from what I've seen that must have been really hard for her to say.

She didn't answer or reply back so I got into my car and started to drive around looking for her. I checked the house, the park, everywhere. I remembered I had Sydnee's number and thought maybe I could call Sydnee and get an idea of where she was.

Sydnees POV

I was sitting around at my aunts house when I got a call from Jaden.

"Hey what's up?"

"I don't know where Yn is"

I shot up from the couch. "What do you mean? What happened?"

"IwaswaitingonYNandmyexcameupandkissedmeandynsawandsheranoutandshewontanswermytextorcalls..."

"So your ex kissed you and YN saw and thought that you were kissing your ex and she ran and now you don't know where she is?!"

"Yea..."

"You idiot! Check the park?"

"I already did!"

"Idk where she could be. There was this one place she used to go to though but I can't remember where."

"Okay ill keep looking then."

"Okay call me if you need something else."

"Okay. Can you try and text her please? At least to make sure she is okay?"