Chapter 18: Those Good Old Times

Jadens POV

I love YN I really do. When she said that she loved me too I searched her eyes for any hesitation or uncertainty but her eyes were unreadable. I was about to say something but she cut me off and began kissing me. After a kiss like that I knew she wasn't lying about loving me.

After that we cuddled and kissed each other until she fell asleep. She was curled up tightly in my embrace her scent filling my nose. A little while later I drifted off.

Yns POV

When I woke up I wasn't shivering like I normally do, I was surrounded with a blanket of warmth. I nuzzled further into it but when I did it moved closer also. I shot my eyes open to see that I was actually in the embrace of Jaden. I loosened up a bit and smiled remembering last night. I heard him shuffle around so I acted like I was asleep.

"I know you are awake babygirl"

I nuzzled my face further into his chest and he chuckled before softly planting kisses down my neck I tried to hold it in I really did but he just does things to me and I ended up moaning on his neck. I felt him smirk but I also felt something poke my stomach. My eyes shot open and I reached down and grabbed what was poking me causing Jaden to groan loudly. I stifled out a giggle realizing that I turned him on.

"Don't laugh at me I can't help it that you turn me on."

I giggled again. "I'm sorry it's just funny how easily you can be turned on"

"I bet I can turn you on too."

"Wait I-"

"Nope to late."

With that Jaden got up and left. I was confused but just shrugged it off and went and brushed my teeth. Today was a short day and we didnt have to be at school for another couple of hours. When I came out of the bathroom I was about to turn the knob to go downstairs but Jaden beat me to it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. He lightly threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He took two bandanas and tied my hands onto the bed. He leaned down his warm breath tickling my skin and whispered in my ear.

"My turn to turn you on."

"Wa-"

He cut me off by flicking my ear lobe with his tongue nibbling on it before sending tiny kisses down my neck and shoulder I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. Thank gosh I was laying down because my knees would have grown weak. His hand slipped up my shirt and massaged my breast through my bra I gasped and quickly bite my lip. I was surprised my lip hasn't started to bleed yet. He ran his hand that once cupped my breast down to my inner thigh and began to stroke it. Then he stopped kissing my jawline and went down to my thighs where his hand had previously been and started to kiss every inch. I let out a faint moan which caused him to smirk. He came back up and kissed my neck roughly. He soon found my sweet spot and began licking and nibbling on it after a while I couldn't hold it in anymore and I let out a loud moan.

"J please (moan) stop I'm (moan) I'm sorry it won't (moan) happen again"

Jaden looked at me with an amused look on his face. We were both breathing HARD. Jaden untied one of my hands and started to kiss my neck again. I used my free hand to untie my other hand. I quickly slipped out from under him and ran downstairs. He was right on my trail but then all the sudden I didn't hear him anymore. I stopped in my tracks in the middle of the living room. I looked around the room and saw nothing. I don't k ow why but I got kind of scared.

Where is he? What happened? Did I make him mad? Where did he go?

I felt my stomach twist uncomfortably into knots.

"Boo."

I jumped about a foot in the air and tripped over the remote and fell backwards but before I could hit the ground Jadens strong arms wrapped around my upper half and pulled me to my feet helping me regain my balance.

"You scared me half to death I was about to fall. But Thanks.😁"

"No prob Bob. I have that affect on you I know😏"

"Bootycheek"

"Bootycheek?" Jaden busted out laughing. His laugh was so smexy. His body is amazing. His lips... O. MY. GOD. Don't even get me started on the lips. And his eyes 😍Gawd he is gorgeous.

"Your gorgeous too"

I looked at him and blushed beet red. I looked away with my hands covering my face. Did I just say that put loud?

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jaden turning me around and smiling at me. That made me blush even harder. He chuckled at this and cupped my cheek in his hands.

"Don't hide that beautiful face of yours. You so cute."

And with that he kissed me sweetly and passionately. We fell back on the couch. He broke the kiss and kissed me on the forehead before bringing me closer to his chest.

"Let's chill before we have to go to school."

"Okey dokey!"

He shook his head and tried not to smile at me but he did anyway.

"You are so cute."

"I know 💁"

We both looked at each other and laughed so hard.

"Can I play on your phone?"

"Sure."

He unlocked and handed me his phone. I looked at the phone before looking up at him. He scratched the back of his head with a sheepish look on his face.

"Why do you have me in class as your background?"

"Umm... That's the only pic I have of you. Besides you looked cute."

I blushed and looked away. "No I don't."

"We'll ill change it once I get a picture of us"

"Okay well how bout now?"

"Alright smile"

I did as told and Jaden took his finger and put it under my chin bringing my face up to his. He leaned into me

- me forgetting about everything-

I leaned in too. When our lips touched I heard a click sound and pulled away shocked.

Just smirked at me. "That's my favorite picture ever. "

I blushed even more and looked up at him. He sat his phone down and pulled me into him. "I love you"

"I love you too"

After that we cuddled until it was time to get ready for school. We went to smoothie king before heading to school.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Things seemed to be a little more at ease today. Jaden walked me to last period and pecked me on the lips before walking to his class.

I had to run something to the office for the teacher about five minutes before the bell rang so she let me just leave. I had taken the papers to the office and was heading to my lockers when I heard something. It sounded like some people making out so I mentally gagged to myself and kept walking. I stopped dead in my tracks once i heard a familiar voice. When I turned the corner there they were Jaden and that girl from the bathroom kissing. A faint gasp left my mouth and Jaden pushed the girl off of him and looked at my wide eyed. My blood didn't boil like I thought it would but instead I felt a tear roll down and my heart dropped. I turned around an ran as fast as I could. I heard his footsteps behind me and him calling my name but I ran faster. I ran out of the front doors as the bell rang. I didn't know where I was going but I kept running.

I ended up in front of a familiar house. I didn't think before I rang the doorbell. I few seconds later he opened the door. He smiled brightly at me but then he noticed my tears and hugged me. He took my hand and led me somewhere I had an idea here we might be going and smiled lightly at the idea.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

I thought about stopping here but since y'all have waited so long I thought I should give you guys a little more so keep reading!!!

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

I felt my phone vibrate probably a hundred times but not once did I look at it. Instead I kept wiping tears from my eyes as ??? Led me to the place. When we finally made it I ran up to it and up the ladder. This was the tree house me an my old childhood friend Jerome used to hang out or come to whenever we needed to have some time to ourselves.

"Come here and tell me what's wrong lil bit"

I sat down and snuggled up into his chest. I missed this when we were littler he had moved away for a few years and I was so sad I cried all the time. At that party when I saw him I wanted to just hug him like this but I was a little umm shall we say 'buzzed'

He was much handsomer than I remembered. His face was perfectly angled and he was light skinned. I could tell he works out cause God he had some muscles. He had light almost honey brown eyes and he was tall maybe around six feet tall.

He smirked at me. "Hello? I know I'm hot and all but I need to know what's wrong with my baby girl."

I smiled lightly at him and broke. I told him everything starting from when he first moved in to when I showed up on his front porch. Whenever my voice cracked every now and then he would bring me into his chest and kiss me lightly on my forehead. Whenever i told him the last part his jaw clenched but when he looked down at me his appearance softened. When I was done I broke down and sobbed into his chest.

"He is an idiot for letting something as precious an beautiful as you."

When he said that he looked me in the eye and I blushed looking everywhere but him smiling slightly.

"I know what'll make you fell better"

I stared at him in confusion for a minute until he chuckled slightly. Damn that was sexy.

"What..?"

"Cuddling and talking about the old times when we were younger and didn't have to worry about things like this."

I smiled a genuine smile and nodded my head.

"You remember how we met?"

"Will never forget it"

.........FLASHBACK........

"Hey! Girl!"

I turned my head to see where the shooting was coming from. I looked in front of me to see a little boy running towards me.

"Hey... Whoa your pretty. Do you have cooties?"

Me being the shy person I am looked up at him blushing. "No I don't."

"Yes. Your gonna be my new friend. In Jerome. What's your name?"

"Y-yn"

"That's a pretty name. You wanna come and slide with me"

I looked up at the little boy standing in front of me. He held his hand out towards me and I shyly took it. He looked at me with a cute smile.

"Don't worry it'll be fun!"

I smiled at him and we ran to the slides. We held hands as we slid down the slide laughing and giggling like the innocent little kids we were.

"Jerome lets go sweety."

"But mom." He whined.

"No buts Jerome come on honey. Tell your little friend bye"

"Okay". He turned towards me and I smiled at him.

"It's alright ill see you again. We can meet here again."

He smiled excitedly and hugged me. I hugged him back. He pulled away. "Bye YN." He ran to his mom an started to walk off. I decided I should head home too since it was right around the corner. I was stopped wen I heard Jerome calling my name.

"YN wait!"

I turned around and he ran right into me. We both stumbled backwards. "Yes jerome"

"Meet me here tomorrow at the same time ok?"

"Okay" I replied with a sweet smile. He leaned over and quickly kissed my cheek before running off. I felt my face heat up and I started smiling all the way home.

END OF FLASHBACK

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

Jerome was grinning sheepishly. "That was one of the best days ever."

I laughed at him. "Whatever."

"Ooo do you remember whenever we had to rehearse for that play when we were like 10"

"Yea..."

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

FLASHBACK

"Okay so lets start at the scene where I catch you in my arms"

"Okey dokey"

I acted like I tripped over something and Jerome caught me in his arms. Even though we were only acting I still felt butterflies in my stomach. I may have had a little crush on him. He brought me back up with his hands around my waist. I blushed and looked away. Jerome slightly pecked my cheek and the butterflies went wild.

My mom ended up walking in whenever he did and 'awwed' at us which made me blush even more.

End of flashback

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

"That was funny. O yea how is your mom?"

"Good yours?"

"She...is still my mom."

I laughed at this remembering how she always used to show pictures of Jerome in the tub or naked or in the most embarrassing moments. It was so cute.

"Remind me to go visit her soon"

"Nooo!"

I looked up at him "why not I wanna go see some more pictures"

"No you don't."

"Whatever"

"What else was there?"

"The day you left me" I blurted out looking up at Jerome to see him sending me an apologetic look

"I didn't want to trust me. I had to"

"I know"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Flashback

"Jerome please don't leave me." I cried into his shoulder. Yea I was 14 but still he was my best friend and like a brother to me and I didn't want him to go and leave me. I didn't know when he would come back or even if he ever would

"YN I'm sorry but I have to."

He scooped me up into a hug and squeezed me tightly an kissed my forehead.

"You're gonna come back right?"

"Of course!"

"Okay."

"Jerome sweetheart come on."

Jerome let go of me. "Make sure to be good while I'm gone. Okay?"

"Okay. And don't let any other girl take my place okay?"

"Wouldn't dream of it. Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise"

He stuck out his pinky and hooked it into mine. He hugged me one more time and walked to his mom getting into the car. I felt a tear run down my cheek and quickly wiped it away but another one fell. I was crying. Suddenly the car stopped and Jerome came running out. I stared at him wide eyed as he stopped in front of me cupping my cheek in his warm hands.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I was shocked at first but I quickly put my hands around his neck and kissed back. He pulled away after a minute or so and looked me in the eye.

" I want you to fall in love but never forget me ok?"

" I wouldn't dream of it."

And just like that he kissed me one more time before returning to the car and disappearing.

End of flashback

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

"I'm glad I was able to see you again"

I looked back up at him and smiled. "I missed you Jerome."

I threw my arms around him and hugged him like he would suddenly leave me again. My phone started to ring again. I sighed and unlocked my phone and saw that I had 89 missed calls and 320 messages. All from Jaden. I looked up at Jerome.

"What do I do"

"Look at the messages."

"Will you stay here with me while I do"

"Of course baby girl"

I opened up the messages from Jaden

-YN please talk to me

-it want what it looked like

-where are you

-are you okay

-please YN I love you I would never hurt you

-she came onto me

-YN I would never hurt you please believe me.

They were all like that. Then I noticed I had a message from Sydnee

'Please talk to Jaden. He told me what happened its not what it looked like. He was literally crying over the phone. Just talk to him'

I listened to some of the voicemails they were all like the messages.

I was about to put the phone down when I got a text from Eden

Ejo🐢- Jaden just got into a car accident. He is in the hospital I don't know how he's doing but it didn't look good.

My heart dropped and I looked up at Jerome

"What's wrong?"

I showed him the message his eyes grew wide. "Text her and see which hospital it is and ill take you there right now."

I texted as fast as I could an Eden texted right back saying he was at baptist hospital.

Even if I was mad at him it hurt to know he was in the hospital and especially since it was probably because he was looking for me. That's when it hit me.

"I'm the reason he is in the hospital."

"Don't you dare say that. You aren't the reason he is in the hospital."

"But if I hadn't worried him he would have been looking for me and he would-"

"Don't you dare say that! You are not at fault here ok"

I looked at him shocked that he said something like that. "Okay"

He sighed heavily. "Come on baby girl we are here"

We got out of the car and I ran to the front desk and asked what room he was in. Se told me and I ran all the way to the room with Jerome right behind me. He was still with the doctor so we had to wait in the waiting room. Finally the doctor came out and told me I could go into the room. I took a deep breath before going in.

"Lord please don't take him away from me."

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

There ya go. Thanks for all the comments and votes.

Comment and vote for the next part!!!!