Chapter 27: Confessions ||Part 2||

Picture of Jerome at the top😍aka Ronnie Banks (he's mine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome's POV

It felt surprisingly good to let everything out like that. I had been holding all the emotions in, because I was afraid, afraid of the questions that would be fired my way that I wouldn't know what to say or how to answer them.

We laid there in my bed in each others embrace for a while, she was still sniffling while i still had damp tear-stained cheeks. That's when I realized my true feelings for YN.

"H-hello?"

"okay we're coming sorry lost tr-ackof tim-me."

"no im fine...yeah he told me...okay on our way..."

"I forgot we have to go to my house because I have some confessions too..." She mumbled sniffling one last time.

"I just need to say one more thing... We need to clear us up."

"I don't think I have the right feelings for there to be an us Romeo, I'm sorry."

I sighed in relief causing Yn to look up at me confusedly.

"Yn I will and have always loved you but I jut realized what kind of love that is... brother sister love."

As I said that Yn smiled and looked up at me and stated, "That's exactly how I feel about you Romeo. "

I didn't reply I just kissed her forehead and gave her one last squeeze before we both got up and headed to Yns house. As we drove there I could see her fidgeting in her seat messing with the end if her shirt and tapping her foot in the car floor repeatedly. I reached over and placed a hand on her knee to calm her down a bit while giving her a soft smile.

"Everything's going to be okay baby girl... I'm here for you."

She looked up at me faintly smiling before whispering "Thanks Romeo.., for everything."

~~~~~~~~~~

Yns POV

When we got to my house I was fidgeting in the seat looking down at my lap.

"Want me to go and get Sydnee?"

I simply nodded, so he got out and knocked on my front door. Never thought i would I so scared to go into my own house.

Tap tap.

Looking over at the window I saw Syd.

"Come on yn."

I just let out a sigh and walked up the driveway to my front door. It felt so long and my feet felt heavy underneath me but I knew I needed to this, I needed to have closer, and I needed to get this off my chest.

You can do this

You can do this

You can't- can can can can

"How..?" I don't know how everything happened so fast but Sydnee and I were at the door and before Syd could do anything Jaden opened the door and pulled me into a bear hug.

I miss being in his arms

I miss his scent

I miss cuddling

I miss him

I miss us

But I can't

Not if I want to go through with confessing.

I was about to push away when he said something that I didn't know how to comprehend