Chapter 24: Wishes

Jerome's POV

I heard it thunder outside and thought about what happen with Yn the other day when it rained and next thing I knew my feet were moving on their own towards the door grabbing a umbrella. I ran and ran not really knowing we're I was going until I stopped a little ways from the treehouse. I heard sobs being drowned out by the rain as someone about a couple yards to the right of me ran towards the direction of the treehouse. The person started to become limp before they fell on the ground.

I continued to run towards the person and as I picked the now visible girl up I turned her to face towards me and realized it was Yn. I picked her up bridal style and ran the short distant back to my house.

When I got back I laid Yn on the couch and called Sydnee as I was getting some clothes for Yn

"Hello?"

"Come over right now. Yn was in the rain and I found her unconscious. I need you to help so come o-"

Ding dong

I looked the hole and saw that it was Sydney so I let her in.

"Go get her some clothes and I'll get her some water and a rag to put on her head"

I stared at Syd for a second questions ringing through my head but as she got up and went into the kitchen I ran upstairs into my room and got her a pair of my boxers and a hoodie. I jogged back down stairs composing myself as I walked towards Yn.

Yn was underneath a blanket with the towel and glass of water next to her. She started to shake so I was about to hug her to try and help when Sydnee came around the corner with something in her hands

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." she stifled a giggle.

As she got closer I examined the clothing in her hand and it was what looked to be a bra and underwear. I pointed at the clothing then to Yn and Sydnee nodded her head. Realization hit me and I stepped back.

"Ewww Jeroooommmmmeee" she said in a childish voice.

"Ewww Syyyydddnnneeeeeee you're the one who undressed her."

"First of all I'm her best friend and we change in the same room all the time, second I'm not lesbian, and third of all you where the one who-"

"S-sydnee? Ro-Romeo?"

"Yn! are yo- NO DONT SIT UP!"

I turned around as fast as I could as the blanket started to slip down...

"WHERE ARE MY CLOSES?!?!?"

Sydnee just laughed as I still stood there not knowing what to do. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sydnee throw Yn the underwear and bra. Then Syd turned to me.

"Did you get her some dry clothes?"

"U-um yea here you go." I handed the clothes to Yn with a hand over my eyes.

"Thanks."

I heard her get up and shuffle around a little and then sit back down. "You can look now Jerome." she laughed a little and Sydnee snorted a little laugh.

I sat down beside Yn and looked at her about to speak when she cut me off. "I don't want to talk about it right now please."

"Yn..."

"Please n-not right now." She said as her voice cracked and her eyes glossed over.

I sighed and pulled her in for a hug. "alright wanna watch a movie or something."

She nodded and I got up "which movie do you wanna watch."

Her and Sydnee grinned at each other before looking back at me. I braced myself for what they were about to say.