Chapter 20: Feelings

Jadens POV

That couldn't have been YN. The little innocent shy girl that I secretly crushed on but teased her.

Then it hit me. That's y she looked so familiar. That's why it was so easy to talk to her. That's y I feel so fast and hard for her.

Of course it all makes sense now. I looked over to stare into her perfect (your eye color) eyes.

Yns POV

No. Fudging. Way.

We were walking out of the hospital and the whole time we walked that's all I could think about.

Jaden couldn't have been that boy. That boy teased me all the time and I hated him. (Apart from the few times we actually got along)

Well maybe if it was him that's would explain how it was so easy to not be so shy around him like I do other people.

But the day he left and he was telling us bye he smiled at me and hugged me. He lent down and kissed my cheek (which was a big deal cause I was like 11) and when I looked into his eyes I got lost. They were beautiful and mesmerizing.

I looked up at Jaden to look into his eyes.

Holy shit it was him.

Those beautiful brown orbs were the same ones that the boy had 10 years ago.

This was all too much for me and I felt my head throb before my vision got blurry and I passed out.

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

I woke up completely cloaked in warmth. I looked up to see that I was in Jerome's lap. He didn't notice I was awake so I poked him in his chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Are you feeling better."

"Yeah I'm alright. Where's Jaden."

"He went upstairs to take a shower." A more feminine voice chimed in.

"Oh. I gotta go get something from upstairs."

"Okay"

I was going upstairs to see if I could find the pictures in a secret place I have in my room. I pulled it out and placed it on my bed as I was going through them there were pictures of me and Sydnee playing. There was one from when we were 13 where I had smashed her face into her birthday cake and she scraped it off and threw it at me. It was so funny we were laughing at each other. I giggled at the picture and went on to the rest.

Then there was one of me and Jaden in the pool whenever he asks me to be his girlfriend and one of us kissing. I wondered who that could have been but then I realized it was probably Eden. I smiled like a little kid in a candy store at the picture and then put it down and went on.

I came across another one but this one was of me and Jerome. I smiled at the picture. After Sydnees party she had to leave and I was crying the whole day so Jerome came over and comforted me. We fell asleep on the couch watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Anyway I guess my mom took a pic of us asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I was snuggled into his chest. I kept smiling at the pic when I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I jumped and turned around and saw Jaden with just a towel on.

I looked him up and down biting my lip. God the things this boy does to me. I just wanna rip that towel off of him....

"I know I know sexy right. "

Very

"Thank you"

Y do I keep doing that

"I don't know but it's cute."

I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Whatever. "

"Come here. "

I looked up at him and walked into his arms. He leaned down and kissed me I kissed back and we tripped over something sending us both into my bed. We were beside each other and still kissing. As we were kissing he made his way down to my neck and I moaned slightly onto his neck. I ran a hand down his chest and to his V I didn't feel the towel. I shot up and slowly looked down to see his ding ding sticking up.

"Wh- oh"

"It's huge!" I screeched

He smirked. "I know. Hey he finally got to say hi."

"Omg Jaden go get some clothes on." I couldn't help but smile as I said it.

He got up and looked through the dresser for his clothes after putting on his boxers. I looked down at my feet and realized the pictures had scattered around. I bent down to pick it up when I saw a photo.

A photo

The photo

The photo of me an Jaden when we were younger.

I picked it up and looked at it. It was of me and him when we were about 8. We were playing out on the yard both of our smiles matched that of the cat off of Alice in Wonderland

I smiled memories flooding back to me. I felt Jadens arms wrap around me and kiss my cheek.

"I remember now." He said from behind me. "Playing all of those tricks on you-"

"Why did you do that to me?"

"Be-because I-I um...." He trailed off scratching the back of his neck.

"You what..?"

"I may have had a little um crush on you. " he replied with a sheepish grin.

I laughed at him. "Awweee your so cuuutte." I cooed.

"So are you." He teased back mocking my voice.

"Shud up."

He laughed and brought me into his chest. " we might have fought back then but I love you."

You were quiet. You weren't sure if you wanted to risk it. That's when you looked down at your hand and saw the ring he gave you. After looking at it for a second you looked up at Jaden and into his eyes. You pecked his lips and said.

"I love you too."

He hugged you and kissed you. Suddenly y'all heard a noise at the door. Before you could register what happened Jerome ran into the room and tackled both you and Jaden on the bed. You were laughing but stopped when you heard what Jerome said.

"Jaden you remember what we used to do to YN."

Jaden smirked and said. "Heck yeah I do."

You tried to run but they pinned you down and started to tickle you. You squirmed around and laughed trying to push them off.

"Please stop!!!!"

They both stopped and looked at me. "One condition."

I got worried but asked anyway. "What..?"

"We each get a kiss." Jaden and Jerome grinned an I giggled.

"I get mine first!!!" Jaden cheered like a kid.

"What whyyyy. I haven't gotten a kiss from her in like 3 years. You got one 3 minutes ago." Jerome whined.

This was VERY amusing.

"Because I'm her boyfriend and she loves me more. " Jaden said smugly

"Then why did she come to me when she was heartbroken." Jerome shot back.

My eyes widened in horror after he said that. Jaden looked pissed but guilty too.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I just couldn't handle knowing that you hurt her. " Jerome sighed

Jaden sighed also. "It's cool man. Thanks for watching over her. Butttt since she is my girlfriend and I'm actually letting you kiss her I get the first one so get out. "

"Um..." I didn't know what to say after what jut happened in front of me.

"Okay but since I'm giving you privacy you must give it back to me."

"Cool. "

After that Jerome left and Jaden looked at me. "Sooo"

U laughed and then got into my tippy toes and kissed him. We kissed for a good 5 minutes when we broke away. Jaden smiled and kissed me once more before walking out an saying. "Don't kiss him like you kiss me. Only a little peck aye?"

I giggled and shooed him away. Jerome came in the room and picked me up spinning me around. "Babyyygurrrllll." He cheered and I giggled.

"I missed you Romeo."I smile up at him.

My nickname for JeROME is Romeo. His for me is baby girl. That's why when Jaden used to call me that I would flinch it was because I missed him.

"I missed you to baby girl. " he whispered into my neck.

I hugged him tighter and shed a tear. I missed him sooo much it hurt. He pulled away from the hug and took my face in his hands and stroked my cheek lightly brushing the tear away. I looked into his beautiful eyes.

He whispered. "I love you yn." Before I could respond back he kissed me. My heart started to beat rapidly and I felt electricity make its way throughout my body. It was almost instinct to wrap my hands around his neck and kissed back. His hands trailed down to my waist and he pulled me closer. He bit my lip and I let him enter after a couple seconds Jerome jumped away wide eyed.

"I'm sorry YN I got carried away. I'm so sorry please don't hate me. I-"

"Of course I don't hate you Jerome. I got carried away too." I replied probably blushing beet red.

"Good. Um let's um go.?"

"Alright."

(Your thoughts: OMG that was amazing. Is it possible to be in love with two different people. Great now I feel like I'm in one of those cliché love stories. Lovellyyyy😒)

We walked downstairs and I went to go look for Jaden. When I found him he was in the backyard on the phone. I started to walk towards him and...over heard his conversation.

"Don't pull another stunt like that ever again. "

"Yes you do. Also don't you dare threaten her ever again okay?"

"Lastly dot ever call my DAMN PHONE AGAIN. "

Then he hung up. He looked pissed so I went over and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek. He quickly calmed down adds hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." I told him.

"I will always protect you."

Jerome's POV

When we were little kids and Yn was sad or something Jaden and I would tickle her and the only way she got us to stop was to give each of us a kiss on the cheek.

I was surprised when Jaden was okay with it. But then again he did take her away from me. You'll learn about that later. Anyway I went downstairs and played on my phone to give them their privacy.

I heard the door close and got up to go see her.

"I'm only letting you have a peck on the cheek because you've helped her. No funny business."

"Alright dude. "

I walked upstairs and into her room. As soon as I saw her I ran up to her picking her up in my arms and spinning her around.

"Babyyygurrrllll" she giggled at the name I used for her when we were little.

"I missed you Romeo." She smiled up at me. Ive missed this girl so much.

I sat her down and hugged her tight. "I missed you too babygirl." I whispered into her neck.

I pulled away from the hug and saw a tear running down her beautiful face. I took her face in my hands brushing the tear away. I guess I got so caught up in the moment because I let a few words slip out and I did something I didn't mean to do but have been waiting so long to do.

"I love you YN. " I whispered to her and then I kissed her. Everything I feel for her came out through that kiss. When she kissed back it felt amazing. I bit her lip and she let me explore her mouth with my tongue. The electricity shot through my body.

Oh shit. I jumped back breaking the kiss. Great now she probably hates me because I kissed her while she has a boyfriend that is a good friend of mine. I didn't want to hurt either of our friendships. But I do love her.

"I'm sorry YN I got carried away. I'm so sorry please don't hate me. I-"

"Of course I don't hate you Jerome. I got carried away too." She said blushing hard. I sighed thank goodness I wouldn't be able to live if she hated me.

"Good. Um let's um go.?"

"Alright."

We walked downstairs and she went out in the back to look for Jaden. They kissed and hugged. I wished I was holding her right now. But I've cant have her anymore. Not after leaving her for 3 years. He has her now an I don't and I can't do anything to make that different without hurting her.

I needed some air so I left and went where I always go or went to clear my thoughts and to where I could think about the old times when I did have YN in my arms.

The tree house.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Ok I'm stopping there. Thanks for all of the comments and support. Try it again.

Also for the next part of the story go follow @legallyblind_ and get them to 1k.

Also I'm thinking next chapter ill write about Jerome and Yns past. Unless you guys have suggestions.

Comment and vote!!!