Chapter 17: What a day

Hello my lovelys. How have you been? Good? Good. Alright on to the story.

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

Yns POV

After I got ready I made sure I had my ring that Jaden gave me. I haven't taken off ever since he gave it to me except in the shower.

Whenever we got to school we walked in hand in hand which sent involuntary tingles all throughout my body.

Jaden- u ok baby girl

I flinched just the slightest bit but shook it off and smiled up at him. "Yep I'm just a little tired that's all"

He just looked back at me with a ghost of a smirk on his face that made me blush the slightest bit. "Maybe this will wake u up." Right after he said that he leaned down and kissed me slow and passionately. I smiled slightly into the kiss and slowly kissed back. Whenever I pulled away I felt like someone was burning holes into the back of my head. I slowly looked around to find that no one was looking.

Jaden- yn?

You- wat- oh huh?

Jaden- is something wrong

You- huh no everything is fine 😁

Jaden chuckled slightly his husky voice made me flush. Damn he was so sexy. He bent down once more and kissed my cheek. "I got to go ill see in first period."

"Okey dokey"

And with that Jaden walked into the building. I walked into the building also but not before looking back 'cuz I felt like someone was staring at me. But once again nobody was there. I sighed slightly and walked into first period taking a seat in my normal spot. Not long after Jaden came in and sat down by me softly kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

???- ewww gross get. A. Room

I turned slightly to see Brianna siting in front of me smirk at us. I stuck my tongue out at her and we both started to laugh. As u can tell most of my best friends and I normally end up laughing. That's just how it was and I didn't mind it one bit. Right as the bell rang Derrick came in walking to sit behind me. As he walked by me our gazes meet and he smirked and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and growled under my breath which caused Jaden to look at me

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing"

"Ba-" Jaden was cut off by the teacher clearing his throat and began teaching.

Halfway through class I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out and checked it while the teachers back was turned.

📱📱📱📱MESSAGE📱📱📱📱

My baby💋💗- baby please tell me what is wrong I do t like seeing u like this😞🐶

Baby girl💘- I'm fine😊

My baby💋💗- mhm I don't believe u

Baby girl 💘- ill tell you later so that we don't get in trouble.

📱📱📱MESSAGE OVER📱📱📱

He didn't text back but he lightly placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it. I bit my lip holding back a giggle and smiled at him and he grinned at me.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The next few periods went by pretty fast and it was soon lunch time. I told Jaden to get me something in the line and that I would be there in a minute cause I had to tinkle 😁. I had tinkled and was washing my hands when I heard the door open and close. I looked over and saw a very pretty girl that I had never seen before. I smiled lightly and she started to walk towards me.

"Hi." She still didn't respond and kept coming closer and closer to me. I got scared and backed up but to my luck I backed into the wall.

"Ummm can I help you or something?"

"Yes actually"

"Ok.. What exactly is it"

"Stay away from my boyfriend"

"Wha-"

"STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM JADEN HE IS MINE!"

With that she stalked out of the bathroom leaving me stunned. I brushed it off and walked to the cafeteria. Jaden smiled brightly at me and I couldn't help but smile too. I sat down with him, Jasmine, Brianna, Eden, and Sam (Samantha).

"Heyaa!" All the girls sang in unison

Jaden on the other hand looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

"Why? Lets just eat"

"YN.. Please"

I don't want to 'talk' right now so I just kissed him as an answer.

" AWWWEE look at the widdle couple"

I giggles at this. "Shut up"

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Lunch was okay after that but I still felt like someone was watching my every sudden move. I got through every class pretty well I almost fell asleep during physics though.

Since Jaden and I decided to walk to school we had to walk back but halfway I didn't want to walk anymore so Jaden let me get on his back. Once we got home he dropped me on the couch but before I could sit up he crawled on top of me. He started to kiss me lips, neck, jawline everything. I moaned every once in a while and ran my fingertips up and down his abs and in his hair. Our tongues were entangled and at some point both of our shirts were off.

After about 30 minutes of a constant make out we pulled apart and kissed one more time before cuddling up.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Ooooooo I want a gyro salad!!!"

"Alrighty- look what you've done to me"

I giggled at his response and kissed his neck and nibbled on it.

"Ok I forgive you"

As he walked away to call the gyro place and order the food I smiled to myself and thought over today. The moment in the bathroom came across my mind but I shrugged it off as Jaden walked back in.

"I-I love you YN. I really do"

"I-I love you too J."

An with that we shared yet another of our famous passionate, love- filled kisses. I did i really was starting to feel the thing people call love once again but this time it felt different it felt genuine. Yep it was definitely an eventful day.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guysssss👋😁

First of all I'm almost at 3k so I would like to thank you guys for that but... I have the same people commenting and I would like to see some new people comment so I can have further encouragement.

I am going to need more new people to comment or I will either not continue for a while or delete it completely. Din believe me JUST WATCH NINJA NINJA NINJA.👀

Sorry let me stop

Byyyeeee 💃👋