Update

Hey sorry that I haven't updated in such a long periolalicly time😂 Sorry I'll be serious

I've been writing papers and doing other school work and haven't had the time to update the story at all and I know most of you don't know this but I brainstorm and think about what to write for each chapter as I am writing it other than the few details I want the story to have in it.

Anyway I think I might need to put this story on hold even though it's not like I was updating it anyway and I'm really sorry about that please understand and bare w/ me😔.

ALSO 100k READS OMFG you guys are amazing I never thought that I could get this many reads. I remember when I first started this story and I was happy with like 1,857 reads or something UGHH I just can't explain how much you guy reading and commenting and voting for this story it's great.

On another note I think after I finish this book or while I'm working on this one idk I'm gonna start a new story/ book but probably not a fan fiction... I still don't know what to do with the other one rn. I have a lot of ideas and I think if I don't limit the story to being a fan fic I can get more reads...

-Tell me what you think or anything you want to say or ask me in the comments

- vote

- follow me on Twitter and ask questions there if you want @/wallflower17__

- and etc.😂

Thanks again for all the support I really do appreciate it💖💋