Prologue

Yuuka POV

"Doushite? Why does this happen to me? What did I do?" I cried in my empty room. Mother and father does not love me. Why do they hate me so much?

Mother and father has been coming in for my daily beating. Why don't they love me? I kept asking question in my head. They Love yuuki so much that they despise me. I mean we look alike except for our eyes while she has brown eyes like mom and dad and Onii-chan. But my eyes are light blue. 

"You monster why  were you even born? I bet your not even my child." She screamed at me. Even Yuuki hurts me.

"Hey bakemono no one likes you. Your unwanted and not loved." She slapped me.

Only one person understood and stood by me Kaname-nii. After the daily beating kaname help me up and asked if i was OK?

"I'm OK kaname-nii." I said smiling up at him. he always made me smile. He loved all this time and all those beatings well thats what I always thought. But i was wrong.

While I was walking to the library to grab a book. I heard voices in the family room. The door was open and i could hear laughter probably what Yuuki said. 

"Kaname. You love yuuki right? You should marry her?" I heard Yuuri say.

"I Know I plan too." Kaname reply. Wha i thought he loved me? Guess it was a lie.

"Ca you believe it? Kaname that monster really think you care for her?" Haruka laughed.

"I know. But its all to keep her here. No one should know we have a monter in this house. She is a freak. I will always love yuuki." He said. She nothing but a punching bag."

That shattered my heart. I was nothing more then a hitting tool. I have had it.. I cant take this anymore. I'm done. Thats it I am running away. Far away from this hateful place  and neve coming back.

I ran to my room and pack the stuff that I needed I wrote a note and the post card kaname gave me. I wrote only seven words and out I left. I walked as far as I could until I reached the road and the next thing I knew I was knocked out cold.

Kaname POV

After the family talk I headed to Yuuka room to give her her daily care medicine and my fake care. I notice all the maid are frantic and nervous.

"Whats going on?" I asked her.

At first she hesitated but she spoke. "Its Yuka she missing." She said. My eyes grew wide and I ran to her room and found empty except for the things I gave her. I started to cry and I noticed a postcard on her bed. I roped down after reading it. And a 1 minue later my family came in. I as well notice she gone. I looked at them with despair in my eyes. Why didnt I love her? Its my fault. No its our fault we made her feel unwanted and hated and unloved. 

As HAruka grab the postcard off my hands he too looked in pain. And then Juuri grab and read it and cried.

"I'm sorry Yuka. I am so sorry. I should have done tha to you. Please come back." She said its not fair. The moment we feel regret what we done to her. Is  the moment we want her back.

"Everyone send out a search. We going to find her. and when we do we will make it right with her." HAuka shouted. AS we went outside. The Post card flew to her bed.

'I'm Done. You happy Now? Good-bye."

Karl Heinz

I was walking to my meeting until I came across a little girl covered in blood. Probably a car ran her over. Stupid humans theses days. I picked her up and I knew she came from a pureblood family. The second strongest in the country under the vampire king from the royal blood race. Uh how come a pureblood is out on her own. I just ask her when she wakes up.