Chapter 4-Dancing with daddy

Ayumi POV

After the song it was time for the father daughter dance, my father walked up to me and held out his hand. "May I have this dance my beautiful daughter?" He asked bowing down.

"Yes father." I said with so much emotions running in my veins.

"Sweetie do you remember what's today?" He smiled brightly.

"No. What's today?" I asked curiously.

Right on target streamers and balloons floated down. And my brothers were singing happy birthday.

"Oh my god. I love you guys so much." I cried and hugged my bestest dad jn the world.

Mt brothers walked up and gave me my presents. They always know how to cheer me up.

"Sweet heart.  I got to go. Be safe my little princess. And whoever you fall in love has to be a very good guy." He said as he headed out.

"I will." I said looking over at zero. Huh what why am I looking at hik. I just met him and he my friend.  So there shouldn't be any feelings for him.

I walked up to him and nudge him.

"What with your face?" I said playfully.

"Just not used to these kinds of things?" He answered.

"Well stop with that looked and join the fun." I said pushing him into my birthday cake.

I laughed as he looked so confused and flustered. And then he went back to his calm look. As he grabbed a hand full of cake  he walked over to me and stuff it to my face and he laugh for real.

My other brothers laughed so I threw Cake at them. They looked confused but then they joined it. It soon became an all out cake war.

As we enjoyed ourselves. I went out to get some fresh air.

I was staring into the distance. Until I heard footsteps coming near. I looked back to see kaname.

Kaname pov
I saw yuka went out right after the mess she cause. I notice the others didn't see her leave so I took this opportunity to go see her.

I walked over to her at the balcony while the wind blew her beautiful brown hair and her blue eyes staring to the distance of the sky.
She notice me as she looked back and smiled.

"Ah kaname.  What brings you out here? Aren't you joining the others in the cake war I cause?" She said laughing.

"Ayumi-chan you shouldn't do that that alot of mess tou cause." I scolded her in a nice way.

"Sorry." She said. "It's just it was funny tot see them get so flustered and zero kung looked so cute when I did that."
As soon as she said that low level vampire that and to top it all. She called him cute. I feel my jealousy rise up and I know I wanted nothing but to barge in and kill him. But if I do she might hate me even more.

"So Ayumi-chan I heard you were found." I said.

"Yea. My father Karl Heinz found me. I couldn't remember who I was or where 8 came from. All I know is that I wanted to run away from that place." She said.

I knew full well. Why she left.

As I brought a blue rose out from my pocket and I told her I wanted to give her something. As I told her to close her eyes I put it on her and then I told her to open her eyes. Till she looked down and for a second she smiled then she frowned and she acreamed.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh" She screamed and crouched down. In my mind I am wondering what happened?  What going on?

She started to breath heavily. Screaming I'll listen.  In more then 1 second all her brother rushed out and hugged her and glared at me.

Zero pov
As we were having fun we heard ayumi scream. Me and the sakamaki notice she was gone. We followed her voiced. As we went out. We saw her crouched down screaming I'll listen I looked up to see kaname kuran. Staring wide eyed at her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I heard Reiji scream at him.

"DID WE NOT TELL YOU TO STAY FROM HER?" Ayato shouted

"LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO HER?" Kanata said

As yui finally calm her down. She fell asleep.

"Shuu bring her to her room and lay her down. Yui follow him and shuu stay with her until she wakes." Reiji ordered.

Shuu listen and took ayumi bridal style to her room. But before he left he looked back and said "if ayumi gets hurt I will kill you. And I won't be sorry about it."

He gave him the death glare and then walked off.

"You shouldn't have talked to her. Now she too quiet and she won't remember what happened today." Reiji said.

"Zero,  be prepared I have sense ayumi is started to fall in love with you. But if you do decide to marry her please treat her nicely. Our Father has taken a liking to you. And wants you as one of his sons." Laito said.

"And another thing zero. Drink my blood it will stop your thirst for blood." Reiji said.

As I know I can trust these guys u bite into his arm and drank s that red liquid and after I was done. I felt like I didn't need blood to survive. I looked at kaname and I know that look. He is jealous that I hold the affection of his dear sister yuka but now she is ayumi and nd I knew the moment I met her. I and nd ready fell in love. The zero such as Me has fallen in love with a girl like her. I hope I can make her happy in the future.

---------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. It might be short but hope you like it.

Please comment what you think and vote.

Thank you.