Chapter 8-pain

Kaname pov

Finally she is mine. I am never letting her go. I was heading home from our date. As I walk inside I notice my mother worried face.

"What's wrong?" I panicked.

"It's yuki. The sakamaki put a spell on her. We can't remove it. It's too powerful. " father said. And with I stormed into Reiji room to find the boys there.

"What did you do to yuki?" I shouted.

"Didn't we warn you before. to stay away from ayumi. You did not heed our warning. You put a spell on her first.  Then as we thought we'll take what precious to you. And eye for an eye. Yuki will fall in love with shuu. But the falls in love the more pain she will feel. Until she die unless you let go of ayumi." Reiji said.

"That is only the beginning." Shuu said.

"Tough luck. I ain't going to let go of yuka." I said.

"CAN YOU STOP FUCKEN CALLING HER THAT? SHE IS AYUMI NO LESS.  YUKA MEANS NOTHING."Subaru shouted.

I scoffed and walked off. I am not letting her go again.

Shuu pov

He is really going to pay for that. Ayumi is my sister and I am not going to give it up no matter what you say.

I walked off into my room or rather into ayumi room to find her sleeping. She was sweating knowing that she has a nightmare.

"Stop it. Stop hurting her." She screamed

I hate that she in pain. I hate it. I kissed her forehead and headed to yuki at the library.

Ayumi pov

Dream
I was dreaming the same girl. Yet again being tortured by her family.

"You stupid girl. You destroyed yuki cake. Your nothing.  Your garbage trash. Why were you even born?" The mother shouted in discuss.

I watched as the father pulled that little girls hair. And dragged her to her room.

"You pathetic excuse of a daughter. Your useless. I make you useful. Sexually." The father yelled.

He put a spell to make her older for 2 hours. And then the father rape his only beloved dautgher.

Dream end

Why would they do this to their daughter why am I dreaming this?

What does this got to do with me?

I asked that question day by day. I walked out of my room to find shuu and yuki talking in a friendly way. Shuu-nii never talks to her. But why do I feel like I hate her so much? Why am I jealous of their relationship?

I walked to the fountain to find z subaru and zero talking to each other.

I could tell they did not notice me. So i tried to surprise them. I walked to the other side.

As I got near them i heard my name.

"I have a question. How did ayumi end up with you guys?" Zero asked.

"I thought you knew. She got into a car accident when my father found her. She woke up with amnesia. My dad did some research.  We found out she is the lost sister of the kuran. We thought they only had one dautgher but they lied. They hid ayumi cause they thought she was disgrace. She was tortured by everyone. Rape the father. My father tried to keep it hidden. But no matter to us she is our beloved sweet sister." He said. And with that all of my memories came.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I scream every memory the kurans gave me just trigger. I saw subaru looked wide eyed at me. I know he was sorry.  I don't blame him. Lucky thing I stupid to know that they drugged my drink. How dare they play me? All my attention came to them. I stormed into kurans place.

"Ayumi you came back." They smiled in glee.

"Dont give me that. You sad excuse of a family. You dare drug me. I remember everything." I said to them.
"Yuka we can explain we want you back. We regret what we did back then. We want to make it right" my mother said.

"You had every chance to make it right back them. But you didn't you tortured me. You hurt me. Yet you dare try to make me forgive. You. Heed my warning I will get my revenge and give you them pain you gave me long ago.  I give the same exact words you as a child." I said.

They looked at me with pained eyes.

"You are not my family. You are garbage. Nothing but trash. Why are you even my family? You were never my family. You pathetic useless family. My name is not yuka it is and will always be ayumi sakamaki dautgher Of Karl hienz. You not touch any of my brothers. " I said.

I walked off. Every pain they gave I'll give it back one thousand fold. I hurt them the way they hurt. They deserve it.

I walked into the dorm to find my brother look at me with worried eyes.

"Ayu-chan we're sorry we did not tell you." Ayato said.

"Uta just that we live you that we can't see you hurt." Reiji mentioned.

"To us you were our sunshine that gives out the happiness. " Stated laito.

"We couldn't bare to hear you hate us. Do you hate us, how about teddy?" Kanato said.

"No matter what we cared about you. " Subaru said.

"Your our sister we won't let them anywhere near you. " Shuu said and embraced me every one of them did.

"It's ok. You had your reason for lyibg. But I won't ever forgive the kurans. I will destroy and make them feel the pain the put on me. I wanna them feel the same exact pain. They deserve what they had got." I said.

They agreed that they should be put in their place.

I went into my room to find yuki there.

"I am sorry.  But your coming with us." She said. And with that some one covered my mouth and I fell into darkness.  The last thing I saw was kaname and he mumble I am not letting you go again. 

I knew I was kiddnapped.

_______________________________________
Wow what going to happen to ayumi?  Kaname your douche.

I don't know if this chapter is good.

What are your exact thoughts on kaname?  Please tell me what your thoughts are in this chapter.  I

Please comment and vote.