Chapter 2- lost days

Kaname POV

"What do you mean stay away from her? She has the right to know where she came from." I shouted.

"Know what? That you guys abused, beat her and torture and made her a fool." Ayato looked at me with complete hate

"We didn't mean to do. We want to make it right with her." My mother said.

"Bullshit. How we found out on what went on was the faded scars on her back that won't heal." Laito said.

"You damage her like she is garbage." Reiji sais.

"And yet you say you want forgiveness and make it right with her yoi had 5 years to change but you didn't. You completely lost the right." Shuu said.

"Teddy said your bad people. You stupid kurans. She is our beloved sister no matter what you say. You bastards." Kanata said.

"You don't know anything about us and what we had been through." Yuuki said. " She will remember us"

"You really think that you ugly puny girl. Your Damn naive. We won't let that happen. " Reiji said.

"You ugly bastards don't deserve any sympathy from us. Especially you bastard girl." Subaru said with a glare.

"Now excuse we are heading to our rooms." Reiji said. But then I notice shuu just went to the couch and slept.

As minutes passed me and my family talked on how yuka turned out to be so beautiful.

Then we heard a loud stomp like someone running down to get water
As we turned around it was yuka running down.

"Shuu-nii. Stop sleeping. I am hungry" She said while jumping him.

"Quiet your noisy." He mutteres.

"I am not noisy." She pouted.

"Fine. Here." He put her head at his name and I heard fangs pierce ans suck. My family was shock.

"Hey doesn't that zero boy interest yoi Shuu-nii. " She asked him.

"No. Why you ask?" He looked at her full of love and curiosity.

"It's just that he is a vampire. But he hasn't drunk properly. We need to help him." She said. Why help that low level vampire.

"You did it again see people past. Oh well go help hom. Give him your blood is all I could suggest. " He told her

"I intend to give him blood." She said and ran out.

The thought of a low level drinking her blood makes my blood boil.

"Why did you say she can help give that low level vampire blood?" I asked my blood fuming woth anger.

"Cause unlike you that boy is in a alot of pain cause you stupid pureblood don't know how to control your venom." He looked at me.

I just stood there. "Your never going to have a good relationship with her cause every one of us will be there to intervene your conversation." He looked like he going to kill me.

AYUMI POV

I was heading to the sun dorms to find that zero. Until a gun was lifted to my head.

"What are you doing here vampire" He said.

I turned around and he notice who je is pointing the gun at.

"We need to talk privately." I told him while he put back his gun and followed me.

Has we found a secluded area. He looked away.

"How long were you a vampire?" I asked him.

"When I was like 7 I think. I dont want to remember the day." He said.

"Look you need blood. Obviously the blood tablets aint working for you. So just have my blood?" I ordered him.

"Dont want drink your blood. I am not some stupid blood leech. I dont want it." He said in an angry tone.

"Your going to have to if you want to live." I agued back at him he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I don't care if it hurts. You need it." I smiled while putting my hair back.

His head came to the crook of my neck and pierce through my skin and then I heard him drink.

After he was done he told me he will protect me. That's weird I thought he won't be friends with me. But he is.

"When you need to drink come to me and I will give you blood." I told him.

"Ok. I have to head out. I am slacking jn my duties as a perfect. And beside your class is about to start." He told me. Oh cap I forgot. I ran straight to the moon dorms.

Subaru Pov

"Where the hell is she?" I shouted and we'll getting mad.

"She went to that zero boy. She wanted to help him. Though he reminds me of you subaru." Shuu lazy tone said trying to relive me. I gotta hand it to him. I know she cares for that boy.

While were waiting ayumi finally arrived. She ran up stairs and change to clean clothes.  She ran down tired. As we head to the gates. That kuran bastard tried to get near her. Lucky thing me and shuu stop him at his tracks. We were both at the sides of ayumi.

To us yuka name is meaningless so we love the name ayumi on her it's more fitting for her as the gates were open. We heard so much annoying fan girls. They were screaming for the vampires on that kurans side.

"Check it out the 7 new vampires are hot.." one of them said.

"Your hot. Look at me." One stupid girl said to me.

"buzz off. And stop going kya kya. It's annoying. " I glared at her. But obviously laito enjoys the attention.

I see ayumi toll her eyes. She is annoyed at him.

"Hentai - nii stop with your creepy perverted grin" She said with venom in her voice. Though it quickly went away when she saw that zero boy. I have nothing against as long as he does not hurt her. But we know to well what he feels for hee. He doesn't really notice why he cares.  He is already fallen in love with her.

I just hope those kuran won't make her remember her past life cause if that happens I don't know what we'll do.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote.
Tell me what you think.