Chapter 9-anger

Ayumi pov
I woke up in old room though they change it. It looks more nice. If they think this is  what it takes for me to forgive them. There wrong. I won't ever forgive them.

As I got up.  I noticed my clothes were change who the fuck dress me? Not only that my feet were chained to the bed. Now this is worse. I will kill them. But not now.

As I looked around the door open to reveal kaname. I glared at him.

"Who the fuck dresses me? And how dare you kiddnapped you son of a bitch? Release me this instanr. My brother will know. They will find me and destroy if you don't release me." I screamed.

"For dressing part I did. What kind of husband will I be if I don't.  I kiddnapped you cause you wouldn't listen. Your brothers won't find you this place is well hidden. " He told me.

"Whish reminds here. Is your blood food. For you to feed." He said putting the food on the cabinet table.

I glared at him the entire time.

"Dont think you can get out.  Cause I am sleeping here with you." He said looking at mr.

Damn it I said inside my head.

As he left bi began thinking of ways to get out of this hell hole. How am I going to get out of here. I need to get oit. Brothers please find a way for me to get out. Find me ans protect me.

Shuu pov
We are super angry.  First they put a spell on her now they kiddnapped her. What the fuck do they think they are . You are so fucken stupid maggot.

We will stop at nothing to we find ayumi. Yo7 think we would step back and let you just take her. Your so naive.

All of my brothers are finding the location on where they hid her.

Ayumi if you are still alive.  Or if you are ok. Wait patiently we are coming to find you and beat the shit out of the lame excuse of an older brother.

Who the fuck kidnaps their sister. Oh right kaname.

You dare kidnap her.

I went to find the maggot sister yet again she must know where he hid her.

I found her by the fountain.

"Hi sweet little thing." I said it though it makes me want to vomit but what choice do I have to find my sister.

"Nothing just trying to do my homework." She said.

"Ah. So anything going on?" I said.

"No. Shuu-kun" She said while blushing. Stupid girl you really think I love you. Your nothing but a tool to get back my sister you dumb girl.

"Hey wanna go on a date tonight." I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Ok. I'll pick you up at 7." I said.

She was smiling and ran to her room probably to choose what she is going to wear.

I walk off. I found a place that will probably give her nightmares. The South of the villages that are full of gruesome vampire who are level e. That place have alot of them. She doesn't even know how to fight so that is the perfect place to have a datr. During the date I will ditch her and hide in the shadows.  As I will watch her get tormented. The perfect plan to get her to tell me where I'd ayumi.

Subaru Pov.
After we found out that kaname kiddnapped ayumi everyone going fanatic trying to find a way to find her. Shuu is going to scare the shit out of the stupid sister of kaname answer right out of ger. Me and zero will find other ways to find where she is.

Kaname I warned you to stop trying to get into her life. But I can't hurt you just yet. Cause my father has something on his sleeve to instantly hurt you. My sister is the one thing you should never have kidnapped.

Shuu me and zero are the most angry among all of my brothers. Yui is crying and Ayato is hurting anyone who he comes into contact. Laito is beyond angry and Kanato is sibbing a doll that looks like you kaname. And Reiji is finding a location spell to find her.

"Zero do you think we will find her." I asked him. But as he is about to amswer we heard a fate voice in our head.

"Nii-sama help me help me." UT was crying.

Zero and me were looking at each other cause that voice belong to our beloved sister. What the hell are you doing to my sister? We heard Reiji yell for us.

As we came there shuu was already is angry mode. We found her. She is in th mountains where the old mansion was. We just ran there. As we came we busted the door. To find ayumi crying and naked with kaname releasing his seed into her. He said he wants forgiveness.  But this is not asking is forcing  we were pissed. Ayato ran up and punched kaname really hard that it sounded like a bullet. Shuu took off his shirt and put on ayumi since ayumi is too frightened now. How dare he? She looks so broken. She was strong before she was kiddnapped.  What did he do to break that?

Shuu picked her up and walked back to the dorm. He probably going to move her room to his. Which means I am staying with yui. Which is good.

As shuu left I grabbed his collar and screamed.

HOW DARE YOU DO RAPE HER? YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOU BROKE HER. YOU SAID YOU WANNA MAKE IT RIGHT.  BUT WHAT YOU DID IS NOT MAKING IT RIGHT. YOU MADE IT WORSE. STARTING NOW.  STAY THE FUCKEN AWAY FROM HER. YOU KNOW IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF STRENGTH FOR ME NOT TO HIT. CAUSE IF I DO I DONT THINK I CAN EVER STOP. THE SAME GOES WITH ALL MY BROTHERS. STAY THE FUCKEN AWAY FROM. SHE GOING TO MOVE IN WITH SHUU.  CAUSE HE CAN PROTECTION HER." I said all.

He looked at me like he wants to kill me.

"You can kill me. But just so you know if you i can curse to the ends of hell."  Said. All brother were there including zero agreed we walked put I can't kill not yet. Not until father gives us the ok. Until then kaname your just lucky I can't kill you not just yet. I closed the door.
------------------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote.

Please tell me what you think about this chapter

And oh god what is shuu feeling now? Kaname you should be ashamed of yourself.