Chapter 15- Help

Kaname POV

Hmmm Yuka is sleeping now I can used this chance to wipe off her memories with them and put in my memories into her. The memory of me loving her.

"You people just gave me an opportunity." He smirked. Little did he know that Reiji put a spell on her mind to block others from coming in.

I walked into the corridor and found Yuki and my parents in the living room thinking of ways to save or take back their dautgher. "Yuka you are within my grasp. But before I erase you memory. I must take the children. My children." I smiked as I recalled telling Ruka and Aido to get them.

"Sakamaki let see how much can you take to give me what I want? How much will you sacrifice to protect what you want. This time Sakamaki your not getting in my way." I said into the glass of the mansion.

Shuu POV

I walked into the corridor to my nephews room where Ayumi was protected only to realized that the lock as been broken. I ran in to find an unknown human girl. She saw me and smiled.

"I must give them to Aido sempai." She says as she disappears. What? How can a human disappear. Damn it they must have had someone that uses magic. And there would be only one man who can do this. KANAME. I gritted my teeth.

I ran into reiji room and shouted, "They took them"

"Shuu took who? Who took who?" Ayato said.

"The kids that bastard had some one break into the room and get them. The babysitter was down when I reach there." I said.

"Shuu Don't stress yourself. WE will get them back. I don't think they will have them for long. The longest they can have them is a day. So we will just let them think they had won." Reiji said.

"How can you be so sure?" I glared at him, "they are babies they don't understand what is going on around them."

"You really think I didn't think ahead of time. I put a spell on them so every time they kidnapped them at midnight they will be transported back where they are supposed to be in the crib." He says.

I looked at him with utter shock. Among us brothers reiji always has to think ahead of time. "Your too smart Reiji." I told him.

"I have to be smart. Who else in the family can do it other them Ayumi or father?" He said right back. Kaname you really think you just won. Think again.

Ayumi POV

Where am I? I asked myself.

"Your sleeping." I heard some one come up behind me. I looked back to see a woman with long red hair.

"Who are you?" I asked curiously.

"I am you." She says. "I am you in your conscious."

"How is that possible?" I asked her.

"It is. Only you can see me or even have me in your mind. You did a great injury. " She tells me.

"But that doesn't explain why you're here." I shot back. Looking at her with so much curiosity.

"Do you know why you were born with light blue eyes?" She asked as I looked at her. Now that she mentioned why was a so damn different from the bastards who created me the bastards who I supposed to call family.

"Why? For as long as I can remember why do I have blue eyes while my so called bastard family had brown. Why was so damn different to them?" I shouted at her knowing why the hell was I so damn different?

"Cause you truly are the reincarnation of my dear sweet sister. Your maybe born as a pureblood. But you are really a royal blood. You are the reincarnation of Princess Hana. You will lead the royal blood." She tells me.

"Me a royal blood that impossible." I shot back.

"Its not impossible especially if the person knows how to do spell just like your adoptive brother reiji knows." She tells me.

I stared at her. In a way she made sense on why I was so damn different. Why I was more of a royal blood then a pure blood and explains why the person I after I came into the mansion didn't turn into a vampire.

"Umm. Do you know how to get out of here though?" I looked at her wishing I could just wake up and be with my kids.

"You can but you will have to take 3 test to go to your destination" she smiled but minutes later "I sense there is another person here."

"I finally found you." I heard that all too familiar voice.

"KANAME" I growled.

"How did you break the spell reiji put on her mind?" The girl said wait which reminds what her name.

"It was easy. I knew before I went into her mind that reiji would have put a spell on her So I cant invade but I went passed that and went in." He smiles trying to grab me.

"How many times do I have to tell you leave me the hell alone." I asked him as I glared.

"Why would I do that? You belong to be Yuka. And you will be mine if you like it or not." He tells her. "And besides that who are you?" he looks to the girl.

"My name is Princes Kyra. Of the royal race. I am Ayumi past sister. And I want you gone from her mind." She tells him.

"No it is you that shall perish from Yuka's side." He tells her as he succeeded in driving her out.

HE looked at me as he walked closer. "Now that we are alone and no one can stop me. Not even that kiryu or your other brothers can. I need you to listen to me and obey. You will come and follow me and be my bride and wife and bare the children I want. Even though we have shinori and Yamamoto. You are mine." He smirked.

God brothers if you can hear me help.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. I hope this is good.

Kaname succeed into getting into ayumi head. What would ayumi do now?

Please comment and vote. 

Please let me know if its good. Cause this might be rush into. but please let me know if you like it.