Chapter 12-what?

Kaname pov
I was in the dark corner of Reiji room when yuka came in. My beloved you will be mine if it's the last thing I do.

I heard she was pregnant with child no doubt since I had sex with her when she was a virgin.

I smiled. She is mine.  Her and the child are mine. But that Eros how does he know my beloved sister. What is his connection.

I want to tear him apart.

But I want to tear shuu and zero apart the most. Those two or 3 hold more love from her then anyone. They are in way. I will get yuka and your not going to stop me even if I have to kill you. I will get my most bored yuka in my arms.

I walked into the kitchen to find reiji. I glared at him. And he glared back.

"What are you planning next?"  He asked.

"None of your concern." I tell to him coldly.

"You know she is not going to love you. It is not you that she loves. She either loves shuu subaru or zero" He said.

"I will get yuka she will be mine.  She is mine not yours. She is my blood sister. You are not her real brother your a fake a copy." I said. What shocked me the most was that the calm and collected Reiji has snapped.

Reiji pov
When he said I wasn't her real brother. It tick me off.

"SHUT THE DAMN UP. YOU LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL. YOU HER BROTHER. YOU LIED TO HER. YOU USED HER. YOU DAMAGE HER. YOU BROKE HER. YOU GAVE HER NOTHING BUT PAIN AND SUFFERING. WHAT MORE DAMAGE WILL YOU BRING? HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHUU HAVE TO TELL YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT PEST LITTLE FLY. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ASS WHO CANT TAKES SHIT. YOUR COWARD. YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN KILLED YEARS AGO. YOU WANT HER BACK. YOU CANT HAVE HER. SHE IS MY SISTER. SHE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANYONE. I RAISED HER. I LOVED HER AS A SISTER. I TOOK CARE OF HER. MY BROTHERS GAVE HER EVERYTHING THAT YOU COULDN'T GIVE HER. MT FAMILY GAVE HER ALL. WHILE YOU KURAN GAVE HER NOTHING.  SO DONT YOU DARE SAY SHE IS YOUR SISTER WHEN YOUR NOTHING. " I SHOUTED.

I glared at him and stabbed him in the gut. And then whispered.  "You are never going to have her."
.
I walked out.

Haruka pov
I heard a shout in the kitchen and witness Reiji snapped at my son. What he said was the truth
We never loved her. That is until she left.

I took a walk to the lake. I saw shuu.

"Hmph what do you want maggot?" He said.

"How much damage did we give her? Please let me be with my daughter.  I really want tot make it right with her." I said.

"I don't want to." He said.

"She is my daughter.  I have the right to see her." I begged.

"Your pathetic.  After doing that to her for 5 years you still want her. Let me tell you.  You annoying.  Your a coward. You can't take no for a fucken answer." He said to me bluntly.

"But..." I said.

:I said no and when I say no means no." He yelled.

Ayumi pov
I was pregnant.  I wonder what the child gender going to be. If it's a girl her name is shinori. If it's a boy his name is yamato.

I was walking with Eros to the cafe out from by the academy.  We got alot to talk about.

We talked about the day of my escape.  And how Karl find me. And how I was loved from a family who I share no blood in. I loved these boys. Reiji is like my mother in so much ways. He and shuu and subaru were the most overprotective brothers I had. I couldn't hate them.

I heard my phone ring. I checked my caller to find it was my dad that was calling.

"Domo. Oto-san. " I sau.

"Sweetie.  I heard you are pregnant.  I sent some present for the baby. I know it's going to be twins." He said. "Oh and your going to give birth soon.  Vampire pregnancy is up to 3 weeks quicker then it is. So if I were you go to hospital before the contract start." He said. But before I get to say anything anything I screamed the baby coming.

At the mansion.
Shuu was walking around till a phone rang.

"Shuu go to the hospital now. Ayumi is in labor" Eros said. Shuu eyes grew wide.

"Everyone go to the hospital ayumi giving birth. Now. " He screamed. 

by the time they arrived she already gave birth. They saw her with a boy that looks like a mixture of kaname and ayumi. We won't let kaname near him. And the other is his twin.  A girl who looks exactly like ayumi.

"They are beautiful." They heard the kuran come in.

"Why are you here bastard" Reiji asked coldly.

"We wanted to see are grandchildren. " They said.

"You are not the twins grandparents no matter what you say." We said to them snarling.

"But.." haruka started to say.

"Get out before you make a scene" shuu said.

"But they are mine." Kaname said.

"They aren't yours you stupid little maggot who knows nothing on how we don't want you or your family anywhere near my sisyer children. You might corrupt them into doing g your bidding. I won't say this again get out." Ayato said.

I was glad they were on my side.

Yamato shinori I will always be here and I will always protect you.

The next day
I set yamato and shinori down on there bed. I whispered to them i will always be here.

Shuu and subaru amd zero acted like they are the dad. And I thank them for it.
This is what ayumi twins look like.

II will always love you both. And my brother said It as well.

Little did she know that kaname thinking of a plan plan to get them in his arms.
-----'--------------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote.

Oh and sorry for the late update.

Kaname is an ass. Wow the Reiji has finally snapped.