chapter 16-First Test

Sorry for the very late chapter.

Shuu pov

Got to hand it to reiji they really did go back to their crib. Now all we need is for ayumi to wake up. As i watch her in her sleep mode. But something is off she seems to look mad and said thr one word i hate "kaname"

Damn it he got to her mind. As i ran down i bumped into yuki. I glared at her and then an idea came to my mind. 

"Yuki would you do me a favor and  drink this tea?" I gave this tea that Reiji has been saving for a special occasion.

She look at me adoringly. She took it "Anything for you Shuu-sama." And took the drink and fell. 

I took her to reiji. As I walked into his lair he notice I was holding a unconcious yuki. 

"Sorry I took your special sleep potion and used it on her. Kaname some how got through your barrier you put on Ayumi. And if he going to play it again like that means we must do some thing far more painful to yuki then any thing before. Kaname is not heeding our words. He thinks we are fucken stupid." I tell him.

"He really isnt going to stop. Shuu I think we need to take off the spell and make her realize where her life is heading." He tells me. I looked a yuki and smiled a sadistic smile. 

"Your right it time for her to realized where her mercy lies in." I laugh sinisterly.

We tied her to the table. Yuko your going to be in the torture of a lifetime. Kaname if you manage to even erase the memory ayumi has of us your yuki will break int nothing but a pile of ash. As I said an eye for an eye. And Ayumi please dont let him do as he pleases destroy him you must not give in.

As I stared down at the maggots sister, until your brother stop his stupid attempt for my sister your going to be torture until he stops but I dont think he is going to stop so your probably going to end up dead.

Zero POV

I was thinking about ayumi. She looks so innocent. I cant believe that the kurans did that to her. She deservess far more then a jackass family. Ayumi please wake up. 

I walked into the corridor as I heard something r rather some one. I followed that voice to find a girl who looks similiar to Ayumi. As I was about to leave I heard.

"I know your there Kiryu. Your wonderring why do I look similiar to Ayumi well she is my descendent after all. I am a ghost of the past. And I need your and the six brothers for help. Ayumi is in great danger. That man has infiltrated her mmind." She said.

I looked at her what man.  

"The man called Kaname Kuran. He has some how over threw me out of her body. If he erase her memories she will be lost forever. She needs to go through 3 test but if he intervenes those test or sabotage it the Ayumi you knew will be gone." She warned me as she disappears. 

I watched that spot as she left. If she doesnt not complete the 3 test she wont return as the Ayumi I knew and loved but some one that can be manipulated. How that me how is that posible. I ran to find the six brothers to tell them the news.

All I found were four where shuu and reiji. "Guys Ayumi might be in danger. There was this spirit a female she looks almost like ayumi but different she says kaname has infiltrated her mind and if we dont stop him from intervene or sabotaging her from her test the ayumi we new wont return any more. If that happens  what will you do." I shouted at them.

They stared at me and some how knew that shuu and reiji were doing something far horrible to yuki then ever before so Its up to us five  stop what going on.

Ayumi POV

I stared at kaname with so much hate. 

"Get out of my head Kana-shit." I tell him trying to force him out.

"I wont unless I sabotage your mind and your test if I do then you wont remember a thing about anything." He tells me. 

I scoffed and shoved him out of my way to head to my first test. I wont have a stupid ass fuck brother get in my way to go back to the brothers I love and cherish. As if i let you try to take what makes me happy these entire years cause appanrently is not going to be you. You stupid as fuck brother. 

I walked into this where I first came into this world. I watched as juri gave birth to both me and yuki.

Flashback

"They are so beautiful." Juri says as he sees the both of them. "I will call you Yuki" holding m dear idiotic sister.

"They are beautiful. And as for you your name will be yuka." Haruka says as he held me but the moment I open my eyes they were angry. "haruka her eyes their not brown. She's a monster. She will turn out like Rido."

Haruka shoved me to one of the maids. I think her name was Sayuki.

"What harsh parents. " She looks down at me as I smiled at her.

"Yuka you will be loved. Those days Sayuki was the one that loved me like a mother I never had. She took care of the baby that wasnt wanted by her parents.

Flshback finished

"You have grown quite well Yuka or Ayumi which ever name you perfer." A woman with long blonde hair and pale skin with dark blue eyes.  "Do You remember me?" 

"Sayuki" I said.

"Thats right ayumi. Your first test you must go through the painful experience you had before you met Karl hienz. If you can withstand that and find the one that truly loved you as a child you are cleared from this test." She said.

"Wait some one truly loved me when I was a child." I asked her.

"Yes that person loved you from the bottom of his heart, But if You get this wrong one precious memory willl be erased and you wont remember it. But let me tell you. You will forget the people who took care of you. Shuu, Reiji, Laito, Ayato, Kanato, Subaru, karl Heinz, eros, kain, and Zero. All those you cherish your memories will fade and you wont remember any of them. So Ayumi please passed this test." She told me.

"I will. And thank you for everything you did for me. You were the mother I never got to have," I told her.

"And you were the daughter I never had." She waved good bye as she faded.

I will complete this test and I will not fail. I walked into the memories of the past to find that one person that truly loved me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey finally its out.

How will Ayumi feel about this? Will she find that one person who truly loved her that hell hole? Or will she lose the memories she has with those brothers that loved her? Will she be intervene yet again by Kaname? What will happen? Stick around for more Lost Kuran sister.

Please comment and Vote. I would appreciate it.