Chapter 14-Fire

Sorry for the late update

Subaru POV

Its finally time we get to kill that sad excuse of a family. As my brothers and I walked into the old home we came across another kuran.

"what is he meaning of this? Father he is a kuran. Why do you intend to do with him." I asked under my teeth.

"Son he is a helpful ally. He hates the Kuran is own sibling for the pain he had to endure. He is on our side. He will help us potect Ayumi. And I am glad you all came. It is time to let you know the plan to hurt the kuran and make them pay for what they had done." He said while sipping his wine.

I was over joyed the thought of finally giving the kuran what they deserve for hurting their own child and their kind.

"So father what is the plan you have in store?" reiji asked him curiously whie his eye's were closed.

"The Kurans have a ball tonight. Today is technically yuki birthday and the real birthday of ayumi." He starts to say.

"well what does that imply?" Shuu said. "Can we just kill them now?"

"No instant death is too easy and I am afraid that they are too good for just instant death. I want to watch them suffer in the flames of hate." He said.

"Your right. Instant death is too good for them." Ayato said.

"So What I have in mind is burning them while their doing their ball. No one will suspect its us. Since their be candles. We could stage as if some one knocked down the candle. I want to see them suffer in the flames of my hatred. Watch as they screamed while being burned. And of course all door will be locked and the glass window will be change to rubber." I told them. "so what do you think?"

"Dad that is the most perfect plan. So who going to burn it down." Laito asked.

"I will." Eros said.

"Eros I will be the one to burn the mansion down. They have to be know evidence that you killed them. Since they can exactly kill me since I am a demon. So vampire rules cant hurt me." He stated.

"Good. But sons Keep this from Ayumi. I don't want her to know what were doing. Cause if she knows it will make her worry and feel burden about it." He tells them.

"yes father." They said as they walked out and headed to the library to preted they were doing homework.

Ayumi POV

I was taking care of the twins. Though I was wondering where did my brothers went. He house was quiet and of course the room is spelled so No kurans can come in. So My brothers always have to put food into the room so I can eat. As I was feeling Shinori the door knocked. I opened it just a peek to see who was behind the door to find only Akatsuki Kain. I lead him in.

"What brings you here Kain-kun?" I asked him. I loved kain like a brother he has always been with me since the day he found me we became best friends.

"Nothing just wanted to hang out." He said.

"I thought your going to be with Aido." I asked him knowing he was always with Aido.

"Not today. He all puppy puppy with kaname. He doesn't know that he s a doochbag." He tells cucking at the thought of Aido being a puppy.

"Oh KainThank you for being my one of only friend in the past and I am sorry I left without telling you." I told him. The one thing I regret ever leaving my home was leaving Kain he was the only nice guy who care about me and I valued him for that.