Chapter 11- child?!

Zero pov
Everyone in the room was worried for Ayu-chan.  Kuran if anything happens I won't hold back next time I will personally shoot you. We were outside the room waiting for the doctor to tell us if ayumi is okay.

He came out and told us she will be fine but she needs to get herself check up once a week.

"Why doc?" I asked

"Well she is pregnant.  " He told us
He congratulated us and walk out.

Hearing the fact that she was pregnant with the bastard kuran was not in my vocabulary.  We were angry. Due to the rape it result in ayumi getting pregnant.  How dare he do this is ayumi? I looked over at subaru and saw that he wanted nothing more then to kill kaname but he is waiting like the rest of us for the cue.

Karl heinz when will you give us the cue. We can't hold on to our anger.  We need to hurt the kurans for what they they did to her.

We saw walked out of the room and came to us.

"I'm sorry onii-chan.  I caused you trouble." She cried. Never in my life that she looked so broken. This is the kuran fault they broke to the end.. how dare they.

"Ayu-chan it's not your fault this happen. It's the kuran fault. Even if that child is a kaname kuran child. We won't let him any where near the baby or you. The baby will be raise as a respectable and loveable child who cares about everyone." Reiji sajd.

"He is rifht. We stand by you. Your our beloved and no asshole can take away your right. When I first met you Ayumi-chan you were leech that hated but getting to know you I care about your well being.  So let's take care of the baby he or she will need our support and love." I told her.

She smiled and we knew she coming back to her old self well her old self while being pregnant. 

But we know us brother including me will give the kurans what they deserve for the torment they gave her.

Shuu told us he is going hire some level e to rape yuki. Am eye for an eye. We thought that was a good idea.

Let see how that plays out. Kuran let's dance.

Subaru Pov.
I was angry yea. I am. I am beyond angry.  My little sister is pregnant with that bastard child. I don't blame the baby I blame the father.  I will overheard that child like he was my own. Why cause he is ayumi child child and she will raise the baby with love.

I was walking outside till I saw kaname on the limping to the door. I smirked. Who fried you?

"I see this is shuu doing." I asked him.

"I thought he was a calm collected guy." He saud.

"Shuu goes like that if you keep pushing his buttons and tou just did. Doing that th ayumi was the last straw shuu cab take. Calling her tours your quote mistaken. It's either going to be me, zero or shuu that she will choose." I said but as I was about to say something else someone interrupted me.

"And me. " that voice said me and kaname turned to see a man with long red hair and red eyes wearing wearing the night class uniform.

Unknown pov
"Who are you?" The not with the angry looking face that had white hair.

"Oh pardon me. I forgot ro introduce myself. My name is Eros. I am the king of the underworld. And ayumi will choose me or the people that love her. But it's her decision on who she chooses. I won't hold it against them.

"How do you know my sister?" Me and kaname said at the people same time.

"I met when she was child I was 7 and she was 4. She looked so lonely. So i befriended her. I knew that you kuran was torturing her. I wanted to come and help but I was still too weak." I said.

Remembering the day met.

Flashback
"Hey little girl are you okay?" I asked her

"No. Mommy and daddy don't like me." She sobbed.

I looked at her I felt sorry for her
So So i became her first friend.

"I don't know why the hey don't like me. What do yuki got that dont?" She said.

This yuuki was was the center of this girls pain. I will eliminate her and her worthless parents.

"Ayumi promise me we will be together forever." I said. Holding out ki pinky.

"I promise" She saidd. That day I called her ayumi. We will always with that kain kid we has fun. Talk I realized she ran away. I could find her so blame blame the kurans.  I whispered Into Rido  ear that he should kill them and that that they are worthless being.

And I vowed to find her until nks. My beautiful queen who shall you choose.
Flashback end

That day was what brought brought me here amd that day along with these brothers we will torture the kurans they deserve no mercy in my book.

Ayumi pov
I was sitting in the couch till I felt a familiar presence.  No it can't be I ran out to see Eros. My best friend and ran and hugged hin.

He knew I was pregnant there was no way a prince of demons not know.

"I missed you." I said.

"And I as well. My beloved." I knew we promise but for some reason. He knew that I can't choose between the boys boy si had fallen in love wirh. And he knew from the bottom of his heart that I loved 3 others guys.

And he is supporting my every decision I make. I will make my child happy and I will prevail on destroying the kurans lives once and for all.

Baby I i am sorry for that your father is a bastard.
-----------------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote.

This update was a thank you for the readers who kept o  reading and waiting.  But it will be slow again.

Sorry ayumi is pregnant with kaname baby. But she will raise bit with live and respect.  The brother no matter who who the baby's father will cate for the baby ayumi nd not let it be influenced by by the kurans and Eros is helping with the brothers. Who will she choose?