Chapter 6- friends

Kain pov

I was talking with ayumi or yuka. Though it's quite confusing. I knew what the kuran did to her. I could remember when I met her it was yuki 4th birthday.

Flashback
I hated  coming here. I did not want to spend time with these idiots rich people who think they are all that. People tell me I have a calm and cool expression.  That was a lie. I watched that stupid clinging kuran dautgher yuki. For some reason I hated to the very core. I grew tires of staying in here so I decided to walk outside.

As in was walking down the blue rose Garden path. I saw a beautiful girl who looked like yuki but her eyes were so blue. She flinched when she noticed me.
She was about to run away. 

"Wait don't go." I shouted.

"I...I...I am not supposed to be here." She seems scared but as she stared in my eyes.  I saw what the kurans did to her.

I saw a lot of hitting and punching and drinking her blood forcibly. She is the the twin sister of yuki. I was angry at them. How can they do this to her? There own flesh and blood. I wanted to kill them. But I can't due to my father who is an aristocrat vampire we cannot defy them.

"My name is akatsuki kain. What's yours?" I asked.

"Kuran yuka." She said In the most beautiful voice.

"Want to be my friend?" I said.

She gave me a toothy grin and her eyes sparkled in the midnight sun.

"Yes." She said.

"Then here. " I said giving her the present I was supposed to give yuki. She opened it and found a doll. "Happy birthday."

She loved it. I could tell. Now every time I come here I try to find her to play but by the time it was her 5th birthday I found out she was gone. She disappeared from my life. "

Flashback over.

I watched her why she yells at Ayato again.

"Mo he still doesn't learn to give up." She pouted.

I am glad the sakamaki took care of her for she deserve it. The kuran have no right to take it back.

"You love them don't you." I asked her.

"I do. They are my life. And I love them. I don't want to hurt them. But why do they hate the kurans so much" She said. I know she is curious.  But I don't want her to be.

Kaname pov

I watched yuka talk with kain. I hated the idea that.

"Feeling the pain. " someone said. I turned around to see Reiji and shuu.

"What gives you the right to talk to me like that?" I said coldly

"And what give you the right to take back what you lost?" Reiji said.

"She my sister." I said.

"And that makes you think she wants you back.  I said this once before you don't deserve it. None of you stupid kurans dont" shuu said.

"But..." I said I was out of words.

"Lies are easy to give but forgiveness are harder to recieve." Reiji stated.

"You should remember you lie to her your whole life made her the fool of your treachery. It is not funny when they find out." Shuu stated.

With that they both left me standing there.

Karl heinz pov.

I walked into this dark mansion to find what I am looking for. I enter this corridor to find the man I was looking for.  Sitting on his pedestal waiting for me.

"Karl Heinz for what do I have pleasure of you visiting me." He said.

"I have a proposition." I said.

"Why kind of proposition? " he finds it amusing.

"The kurans demise." I told him bluntly.

"Why would you want that?" He asked amusingly.

"My dautgher the twin sister of yuki. I want to take revenge for the way they had hurt my sweet dautgher." I said getting angry at the thought of them hurting heir

"I knew it. They another one. I felt it. They must've hurt ed her. Fine I'll help out. I always hated them for their obnoxious attitude." He said.

Ayumi pov

We were finally in class. The teacher gave us an assignment. We are to have a partner though though he going to choose them.

Ayato got partnered up with laito. Kanato with shuu subaru with yui. And me with kaname. Then I noticed me brother pissed off look and glared at kaname.

I looked at kaname and he was smiling.

The assignment was to choose an anciet country and researched about it. He told us to group up now. So i went to kaname.

We were going to do Greece. I love the thought of Greek gods. And I want to do more about it.

I got tired in class so I decided to look for zero.

I found him in the lake throwing stones.

I knew from the bottom of my heart I love him but I also love subaru and shuu. Who should I choose?

-----------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Please vote on who you want her to be with. I need to kniw.

Subaru-3 votes
Zero-3 votes
Shuu-3 votes.

Choose please

Thank you for reading.