Chapter 7-huh!

Subaru Pov

In my mind why the fuck does kuran think he is. He looks like he owns her. Ayumi is not an object. He keeps going too close to her.  Doesn't he know the meaning of personal space. Stupid kid.

Me and yui are doing the ancient of aztecs. I think that how I spell it.

Me and my brothers are in the living discussing the problem in hand with zero in it. I gotta hand it to him. He really adapted to us. He became one of brothers.

I was so mad in my hand. Ayumi is with dirt face kaname and his stupid Ass family for the day cause they want to finish with there work.  In my mind what the fucken hell.

"Nii-sama I can't take this. The kurans think.  They have a chance with her." I shouted.

"Subaru your not the only one that is anxious. We all are. The thought of her with them just pissed me off. We want nothing more then there death." Reiji said. I knew he too was angry. It was all written in our faces.

Yuuki pov
I was happy. My sister was with us. We ate curry and then cake and drank all night talking.

"Ayu-chan. Are you enjoying your time here in cross?" I said.

We all knew that this won't make her come back. Mom and dad made a plan. We had the teacher pair up Nii-sama and her up and then have her come to the house.

"Yes." She said.

As we gave her the blood drink we put a spell on it. To make her think she is in love with kaname. It was the only thing we could do to get her here and let her stay with us. The moment she drank it she stared at kaname and then hug him.

"I love you." She exclaim. Our plan worked.

"I love you too sweetie." Kana-nii said lovingly.

"Sorry sakamaki brother. We had to do what we had to do to make her be with us. Even if we had to use lies and by force. You left us with no choice." I whispered.  I looked at my brother and my sister and they are hitting it off. Nii-sama was really kissing her.

The problem plan is it wears off every end of the week and when someone finds pit about it then that is trouble.

Ayumi pov.
I can't believe I did that. I love kaname. He is my true love. I smiled at the thought of us kissing. I entered the moon dorm and met up with like 8 pairs of arms hugging me. I Looked up to see my older brother berating me about how late I came.

"Nii-san I am dating kuran kaname." I said happiky. But I looked at them and noticed that they are glaring and they covered it up with a smile,

"really?" They said. I could tell it was forced. They are mad.

"You guys dont need to be mad this is my decision. And besides I an take care of my self. And me and kaname kissed." I told them.

"wait what time is it?" I asked them.

"5 o clock. Why?" reiji said.

"Shit. I gotta get ready for me and kaname date." I said and ran to my room. I decided and wearing my floral dress and white sandals with my hair bunned up. And went to the fountain.

Shuu POV

Ater she left we broke every window with aura. We were pissed. WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY SISTER? AND HOW? The thought of them dating made me angry. But not just me every one of my brothers and zero were pissed. Thats it. I went to seek out that maggot sister and take my revenge her. I told reiji to give me a spell that bides her to me. if they want to play that way then I will play the game of torture.

Yuuki will fall in love with me. but the more she loves me the more pain she will feel. She will feel like i am crushing her heart the moment she falls more in love with me the more torture they become. I warned you kuran take whats precious to me then I'll take whats precious to you. and eye for eye.

I grinned and seeked out that lame excuse of a sister. I found her in the library reading to kill a mockingbird. I walked to her and sat down.

"hey." I said, "So glad you got through my sister. I want to give you something."

I gave her the blood tablet that has he spell written on it that binds her to me. She drank it. Then felt a compulsion stage one she wants to be my friend.

"Shuu-kun Can I be your friend?" She said nicely. I smiled nodded. Kaname  told you do anything to my sister your going to have to pay the price. unless you release that spell I wont release mine. But mine is very painful. 

I pretended to enjoy her company and talk about school what we want to be in the future. And then night came we headed home. I walked in to find reiji on the couch, 

"So how did it go?" he said, "Was the plan a success?"

"Yes, they get what they deserved unless they release ayumi spell Yuuki will keep going until she dies." I said.

"You know shuu. I am surprise for the first time in my life you participated in something that doesnt involve around you." Reiji stated.

"Cause she is our sister. Our beloved. I will do anything to keep her safe even if I had to go against the law. The kuran the line. they shouldn't have done that. They dont know how to counter attack the spell you put up." I told him.

"I agree with you on this one. What they did to ayumi is unforgivable. But your right we wont let go of our hold on yuuki unless they let go on their hold on ayumi. and until then yuuki will the torment of lifetime." Reiji said.

We both grinned and we knew the other 6 heard the plan and they are glad that we did this.

___________________________________________

shit about to come. the sakamaki brothers plus zero are angry. What will happen to ayumi? And wow shuu your really evil. Do you guys think the punishment for the kuran is harsh? do you think that is what they deserved for brainwashing ayumi? 

Please let me know what you think.

And thank you for reading and voting.