Chapter One

My name is Stephanie Elizabeth Baker, and unfortunately I was born as Zacky Vengeance from Avenged Sevenfold's twin sister. I don't think we look much alike, but everyone always says we do.

  I mean, I guess we kind of do...especially our eyes. We have the same beautiful emerald green eyes that everyone always compliments us on. It's seriously weird how some people just stare at us and say, "Your eyes are so beautiful!"

  But anyways I sit on my best friend Emma's couch, eating a slice of pepperoni pizza as we watch The Simpsons.

  "You know I've always thought that Lisa was the fun police." She says with a mouth full of pizza, and I agree with her.

  Emma and I have been friends since about the seventh grade, and ever since she's had a crush on my brother, which of course I think is weird. But he totally likes her back, everyone knows it except her. I just can't seem to get them to say it to each other, they're always in denial.

  That's kind of like my brother's friend Matt and I. I've had a crush on him since Zacky became friends with him when we were 11...I'm 25 now.

  Though I know for a fact he doesn't like me back. Plus he has a girlfriend. I think her name is Belle or something like that. They've been together for about week now but I don't pay much attention to her.

  Emma has purple hair that goes to about the middle of her back, and it's usually always pin straight. Her eyes are a beautiful icy blue color, and she has freckles just under her eyes and on her nose. I have light brown hair that goes to the middle of my back, and like I said before, the same as Zackys eyes.

  "When are you gonna say something to my brother?" She just shrugs her shoulders in response.

  "He doesn't like me back,what's the point." She shoots back with an arch of her brow after a minute.

  "I've told you a million times that he does." I shoot back, but she just shakes her head.

  "And I've told you that Matt likes you back."

  "Emma how many times do I have to tell you, he doesn't and he never will, he likes me like a friend." I mutter the last part sadly to myself. She's the only one that knows my secret crush on him, she's known for about 5 years now and somehow she's kept her mouth shut about it.

  If he were to ever find out, I don't know what I'd do.

  "Zacky's my brother if you haven't forgotten, so I know that he likes you back. I wouldn't say he did if he didn't." I say as I get up to throw away my paper plate.

  When I get to the kitchen, I throw away my paper plate, and rinse off my hands. I check my phone to see if I have any messages, and I have one.

  Zacky: hey r u and Emma still coming over tomorrow to hang out with us?

  I yell to Emma and ask her if she still wants to go over there, and she replies with a yes.

  Me: yeah we'll be over at around noon........you gonna ask her out?

  Zacky: no, very funny

  I roll my eyes and set my phone down, walking back into the living room and flopping back down onto the couch.

  "So what are you gonna wear tomorrow, you haven't seen the guys in a couple days, you gonna try to impress Matt?" Emma says after a few minutes, and I shake my head and look to her.

  "You know he has a girlfriend Emma I'm not gonna do that." I roll my eyes and like a child she sticks her tongue out at me.

  Grabbing the couch pillow beside me, I throw it right at her big head. It hits her right in the temple and she shoots me a death glare, but soon giggles right after.