Chapter Two

It's been a couple days since I've seen Matt, and I wish that I could see him everyday. I don't know why I don't, I literally live like 10 houses down from him. But the other day when I had said my goodbyes to go back to my house, he had kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. Belle didn't seem to happy about that. But it sure made me happy.

But it wasn't like it had been the first time he's kissed my cheek, he does it all the time. But every time he still manages to make my heart to almost pound out of my chest.

  I sit on my bed now, sketching a random design in my sketch book, drawing whatever comes to my mind.

  I put on my classical music, it always seems to help me think and put me in a calmer mood. Although I was born into a metal family, I still love piano and violin.

  I can even play them. Well...kind of. But I'm much much better at guitar and drums. Matt always tells me I have a pretty voice, but I don't think so. Personally I think I sound like a dying whale.

  I feel my phone vibrate against my leg, and when I look at it my heart flutters. The text is from Matt.

Matt: Hey Stevie Zacky wants to know if you wanna hang out today at his house

I sigh, he was texting me for Zacky. I guess it's better than nothing.

Me: Tell him I'll be over in a few minutes

Matt: okie dokie

I laugh to myself and shake my head. He's such a dork sometimes.

Me: your a dork

Matt: don't make me tickle you until you apologize

Me: alright alright I'm sorry

Matt: that's what I thought

I hop off my bed, heading over to my dresser to find an outfit for the day. Emma has sure been happy now that she's finally with Zacky. She told me my day will come with Matt, but we both know that's a lie.

I throw on my black leggings, and a tight black t shirt. I look in the mirror hanging on my wall, and shrug my shoulders. I throw my hair up into a ponytail, but put on as much makeup as I can. I can't have Matt see me without it.

I wish I had an animal. Like a dog or a cat. Zacky and I used to have a cat when we were little. Since 5 year old me was in charge of naming it, it's name had been skittles. But sadly skittles passed of old age. It would just be nice to have something keep me company.

I grab my car keys off of the kitchen table, and slip on my tennis shoes and head out to my car. It's and old blue corvette. It's kind of my baby, I would die if anything ever happened to it. When I hop inside I plug in my iPod, and jam out to Iron Maiden on my 10 minute drive to Zackys house.

  I pull up to his house, and jump out of the car, locking it behind my back as I head up the porch stairs and knock on his door.

  "What's up little sister." He says when answers it.

  "You know your only 12 minutes older then me." I say stepping into the house. I look straight at Matt, but grit my teeth.

  He has his arm wrapped around Belle, and keeps kissing her, whispering into her ear. I sit down on the couch next to Emma, and I can feel her watch me as I look at Matt and Belle. I mentally sigh, and try to shrug it off. At least he looks happy. That's all that matters to me. Even if it is like a punch to the gut.