Chapter Twenty One

"I never thought this day would come. I can't even begin to say how happy I am!" Emma exclaims as tears form in her eyes.

"Emma don't cry I just did your makeup." I say fanning her eyes as we both laugh as everyone else is getting ready.

We both look in the mirror at her,and she looks gorgeous. Her purple hair is in loose curls over her shoulders. Her makeup done simple yet beautifully, and her dress looks amazing on her.

It fits perfectly on her body,showing off her figure. It's white with a burgundy waist band,and burgundy flowing throughout the bottom of the dress.

I hand her her flowers. They're white pink and orange lilies.

  "You should go get into your dress." She says to me and I snap back into focus,and head over to my dress.

  I put it on,and it fits like a glove. I look in the mirror,and begin to do my makeup. When I'm done the other girls come up behind us in their bridesmaids dresses,and we all look in the mirror.

  "You look absolutely beautiful Emma!" Lacey gushes and I can see a smile appear on Emma's face.

  "Come on its almost time to head out." Michelle adds,and I put my hand on Emma's shoulder.

  Her dad will come to walk her down the isle in a couple minutes. In the meantime,I want to find Zacky.

  "Just remember to breathe alright?" I ask and she nods,tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

  I pick my dress up off the floor,and head down the hallways to find Zacky. I peer into the rooms,one of them Johnny, in another I find Jimmy until I finally find Zacky.

  "Is my big brother nervous yet?" I ask as I lean in the doorway,and he spins around.

  "Just a little bit." He says and I laugh,heading over to him and pulling him into a hug.

  "Well you look very handsome. And your bride is as gorgeous as ever." I say and he blushes. He takes a couple deep breaths,and I help him fix his tie.

  "You look beautiful by the way." He says in the middle of me fixing his tie.

  "Well thank you Zachary." I say,and it's just about time to head out.

  Zacky heads out to stand at the alter,and so do the other guys. We decided that the guys will walk out together first,then us girls will walk in together. Then Emma and her dad will be last. 

  Lacey bursts through the doors walking in first,then Leana, me and lastly Michelle. I see my parents. Actually everybody's parents are here. Matt waves at me,and I politely wave back.

  My eyes instantly move to Matt. God does he look handsome in his tuxedo. We've fought a few times the past week,some yelling and swearing. Nothing new. But I hope just for today we won't fight at all.

  It's tiring me out. All this fighting. I feel like all my energy is being drained from me. I honestly don't know how much longer I'll be able to take all this.

  Matt locks eyes with me,and smiles. We stand in our places, I trade spots with Lacey so that I'll be right next to Emma.

  The pianist starts to play,and the church doors open again. Emma walks in,her arm linked with her fathers. All eyes turn to her,I hear some gasps.

  She's really stunning,beautiful as she flashes a white smile to everyone. I look over to Zacky,and the biggest smile I've ever seen is plastered on his face. His eyes light up with love and joy,and he looks like the happiest person alive.