Chapter Four

I sit at my piano,brushing my fingertips across the keys. I try and think of a song to play,but nothing comes to mind.

I start to play randomly,closing my eyes,just letting my hands hit the keys randomly. I feel my lips form into a smile,but I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

I almost jump out of my skin,and my heart speed races a hundred miles per hour. When I turn around,I find Matt behind me.

"Jesus Matt god,haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I say as I pull my hands away from the piano.

"I did knock for a couple minutes,but you didn't answer so I just used your spare key. Then I heard you playing your piano. You play beautifully by the way." He says and I feel myself blush slightly.

"Well what's up Matthew?" I ask as I close my piano and turn to look at him.

"Just wanted to come and hang out with my best friend." He smiles,and I bite my bottom lip and look away trying to hide a blush. I wonder if he ever notices me blushing. I've never gone without makeup around him before.

"Want to go hang out on the beach? Then we can play some Call Of Duty?" I ask as a smile spreads across his face,and answers with yes.

"Alright well you go back and put your bathing suit on. I'll put on mine here for just incase we go in the water. When your done meet me back here." I say and he stands up,and walks out of the room.

When I go into my closet I look for a bathing suit I should wear. My one piece? Nah. I have a bikini but I don't like the color. I get to a hangar and look at the bikini on it. It's a black bikini with white skulls on both pieces. Good enough.

I look in the mirror hanging on my wall. Everyones always complimented my body. They've always said I've had great curves,a flat stomach and the perfect thighs that make my ass huge,and they always talk about my boobs even though they're only a C cup.

But I hate myself. I can't stand the way I look I hate it. I look away,shaking my head. I throw on my Def Leppard t shirt over my bathing suit,and head downstairs to wait for Matt.

I sit on my couch,tapping my foot on the ground when the door bursts open,and Matt steps in. He has blue bathing suit trunks on,but then I notice he's shirtless. My face heats up,and I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I look away from him before my face looks like a tomato.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod looking back to him.

"Like your shirt." He says with a wink.

"I like yours too." I say and he chuckles,and tosses me my keys.

"We literally live 5 minutes away from the beach we just can't walk there?" I ask and put my hand on my hip.

"I guess we could." He sighs dramatically.

He hooks his arm with mine,and walks us outside. We talk the whole time,laughing and singing as we walk along.

When we get to the beach I run into the sand,kicking off my sandals and dash to the water line. Matt comes running up behind me,and pushes me into the water.

  "Matthew!" I scream as he laughs,running away from me.

  "You'll pay for that!" I yell as I stand back up,and run after him.

   I chase after him laughing as I do so,until I finally catch up to him. I shove him into the water,and he sits there chuckling.

  "Help me up. Please?" He pouts and I sigh,but give him my arm to help him up.