Chapter Twenty

I lay in front of Matt on my side on the couch,with a video same controller in my hand.

"Dammit Stephanie! Stop winning!" He yells at me with a little bit of laughter.

"Maybe the king of Call of Duty isn't as good as he thought." I say with a cocky tone of voice.

  I miss these days,just cuddling with Matt on the couch playing video games. I wish we could do that all day today but we have to go to the studio soon.

  "Nah I'm just letting you win." He says and I burst into laughter.

  "Whatever you say babe,whatever you say." I reply shaking my head,and all of a sudden I'm being pushed onto the floor.

  "Matthew!" I screech as he sits over top of me,and begins tickling me.

  "Matt stop oh my god please! Matt I'm gonna pee!" I say in between laughter,and I can see him trying to hold back a smile.

  It's crazy how we can go from being mad at each other,and not even sleeping close together last night,to being happy and laughing with each other.

  "Alright I'll stop I'll stop." He says and stands up,extending his arm out to help me up.

  "We should probably get ready to head to the studio,we've got to meet them there soon." He says and I nod,and head upstairs.

I decide that I'll jump in and take a hot shower. When I get in, it's still hard not to want to shampoo my hair.

I just stand there for a couple minutes,letting the hot water run on my back,and I find it soothing.

When I get out I wrap myself with my fluffy white towel,and head out into my room. I decide today I'll wear my blue sweatpants and my white cami. If I'm gonna be at the studio all day I might as well be comfortable.

Matt walks in as I'm doing my makeup,and throws on one of his t shirts,and I can't help but look in the mirror at him change.

  When I'm done,I jog down the stairs to see Matt sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

  "Ready to go babe?" I ask and he snaps his head up at me,and nods,getting up from the couch.

  He tosses me my car keys,and I just about drop them. When I go to get into the car,he opens the door for me and I smile. 

  "What a gentleman." I say with a grin,and one forms with the corners of his mouth.

  We listen to Queen on the way to the studio. I roll down the windows,the wind blowing through the car. Matt sings at the top of his lungs,making me smile. I love it when he sings.

  When I pull up to the studio,everyone's car is already there. We hop out,and we hold hands as we walk up to it.

  When we get inside,Jimmy and Johnny are cuddling fast asleep on the couch and I begin laughing quietly.

  Brian and Michelle are eating a thing of McDonald's french fries,and the others are just sitting on the couches.

  I've gone to the studio a few times with them before when they made City of Evil. It was always fun,even when they were focused.

  Most of the time though,me and the other girls would hang out at the mall or one of our houses for the day,and wait for them to get home. 

  Matt plops down into a chair with wheels,and I poke Jimmy in the face with a french fry I stole from Brian.

  He wiggles his nose a little bit,and I hide my laughter. He flutters his eyes open,and looks up at me.

  "Well hi there Stephanie how are you doing today?" He ask and I put the french fry in his mouth.