Chapter Nine

I wake up,but when I turn over,Matt's not there beside me. What the hell. He must just be down stairs,it's weird for him to be up before me though I usually have to wake him up.

Today's mine and Matt's 2 weeks,and I still pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. I still haven't done without makeup to him though,for some reason I just can't bring myself to do it.

I roll out of bed and yawn as I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror and I instantly regret it. Why must I hate the way I look so much? I hate everything about me but my eyes. Even then everyone always compliments Zacky and we have the same freaking eyes.

Before I cry I open up the cabinet and go to pick out my makeup,to find that it's not there. My heart sinks. Where the fuck could my makeup be? I didn't touch it,it's always been in the same spot. Matt.

I reach for the door to go and confront him,but then he'd see me without my makeup. Dammit.

"Matt!" I yell as loud as I can putting my hand on my forehead.

"One second babe!" I hear a faint yell back,then footsteps coming up the stairs.

"What do you need sweetheart,you out of toilet paper again?" He asks through the door and I smile,but remember that I'm mad at him.

"Where's all of my makeup?" I say sternly,and there's not an answer back.

"Matthew." I bark and I hear a sigh.

"I hid all of your makeup." He says and my eyes widen.

"You did what!" I yell with anger.

"Please just come out Stephanie." He says and even though I know he can't see me I shake my head,locking the door so he won't be able to come in.

"My god Matt why would you do that?" I ask and begin to cry.

"Stephanie please." He says and I roll my eyes,putting my back to the door.

"No,I'm not coming out of here until I get my makeup back." I say crossing my arms.

"Your not getting it back." He says back.

"Then I'm not coming out of here." I reply and I know that he's getting frustrated. I look up into the mirror,and begin to cry more.

"Matt please." I plead,bitting my lip.

"Stevie please. I won't ever make you go without makeup again,I'll give you it once I've seen you but please Stevie." He says and I sigh.

"I can't Mattie." I say closing my eyes shut.

"Please Stevie I'll never ask again please just this once." I sigh.

"Alright fine." I say,and my hands shake as I grip the door handle. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. I take a couple,and bite my lip and open the door to see Matt sitting on the edge of the bed,he walks over to me,standing a couple feet away.

I can't make eye contact with him,I just stare at the floor. I can't do this. I can't do this. I say over and over in my head.

"Stevie,look at me please." He says softly,and I slowly bring my gaze up to his face. At fist I cannot read his expression,but a small smile forms on his face.

"Your so beautiful." He says and puts his hand on my cheek.

I just roll my eyes in response,and cross my arms.

"No Stephanie I mean it,I don't know why you've waited so long to go without makeup to me,you should do this all the time. I love you Stevie,no matter what I always will. You're the most beautiful girl I know,you always have been,and always will be. You have nothing to be ashamed of,everything about you is perfect." He says and pulls me into a tight hug,letting me cry into his chest.