Chapter Twenty Two

I wake up next to Matt,but we're not sleeping close together. It's been exactly one week since the wedding. Nothing's changed. We've still been fighting. I've been looking into where I could go,and Miami doesn't sound too bad.

I was think of talking to Zacky today,he gets back from his honeymoon today. He could help me move there,and I'm contemplating on who I should tell about me moving.

I'll probably tell everyone,though I know for sure Zacky and Emma will be the only ones to know where I'm heading off too. And my parents. But I wonder if it'd be better to take off without a warning or a word to anyone. I'll plan it all out with Zacky later.

I sit on my bed now,sitting up straight with my back against the wall as I watch Matt sit at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I take a long,deep sigh as I watch his back muscles strain.

I have to make sure that I for sure want to do this,because once I get there I'm staying there,and I'm not coming back for at least a year.

I have two options,and let me just say it's frustrating thinking about which one I want to go with. I could stay here,and try and fix things with Matt,and help us work and stay together.

Or I could leave to Miami,get away for a while. Away from the fighting,the shouting,the everything and just clear my head. But God would I miss the good moments that Matt and I have.

When he tells me that he loves me and how beautiful I am. When I cuddle up against him and we just talk for hours laughing about nothing,watching movies together eating Doritos.

Ugh why does this have to be so frustrating?

"Matt." I say quietly,and he turns around and looks at me.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"Are you gonna get in the shower,because if not then I will." I say,and he looks back to the floor. Somehow I think he knows too that our relationship is slipping away.

"No go ahead." Is all he answers with. I slide off the bed,and head over into the bathroom,shutting the door close behind me.

I jump into the shower,turning the water the hottest it can go,as I stand there and let my frustrated tears out. I bite lip,and clench my eyes shut. Is our relationship really coming to an end?

When I get out,I see that Matt isn't sitting on the bed anymore. I close the door and begin changing,throwing on a random pair of pants and t shirt.

  I jog down the stairs,almost slipping halfway down. Matt's sitting on the couch flipping through the different channels,a beer in his hand.

"I'm going to go see Zacky,alright? I'll be home in a couple hours I'll call you if anything changes." I say to him as I grab my car keys,and he snaps his focus over to me.

"Alright,be careful." He says and I nod quickly. But before I can get to the door,he'd beside me and I feel the touch of his soft lips against my cheek.

"I love you." He says. Dammit. This is what makes it so hard to choose.

"I love you too." I say putting a smile on my face,returning a kiss to his cheek.

When I get in my car,I grip my steering wheel,and burry my face into it. But I refuse to cry right now. I have to save my tears for later.

I pull up to Zacky's house and go up to his door, and knock on it frantically. He opens it within a couple seconds,and I instantly hug him.

"How was the honeymoon?" I ask with a smirk as I step into the house,and see Emma sitting on the couch.

"Great." He says a big grin on his face as he looks at Emma.