3

I wake up with no one on the couch with me which I'm glad cause my mum would kill. I see a note on the coffee table.

Hey McCartney,

Sorry to leave early, you fell asleep and hated to leave you but my dad was wondering where I was. So I'm going to head home if you don't mind. :) I'll see you tomorrow

-Brooklyn

I smiled to myself. I don't know exactly why, but I feel like some little robot is taking over me and I have no stop in this.

I see my mum come down the stairs.

"Hey mum, how was the baby?" I asked

"Uh?" She asked

"The baby?" I asked again

"What baby?" She asked

"The baby that was gonna be born?" I told her

"Oh! The baby hasn't been born yet so I have to leave early, you have a ride to the game right?" She asked putting her hair in a pony tail

"Um yeah" I lied

"Ok kitten do good at the game" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, "love you"

"Love you too" I say. I look at the time it was 9. I turn on the telly to see if anything was on, girl meets world was on. Basically one of my favorite shows. I heard the doorbell ring. Ooo probably my package I ordered. I run to the door and opened it. It was Brooklyn. I smiled.

"Ooh I didn't think you'd come back" I nervously laughed, wishing I didn't say that.

"I can le-" he said but I cut him off

"No it's fine" I smiled and he smiled back making my stomach go in circles. "Come in"

"Thank you" he said still smiling , making my stomach even crazier as he stepped into my house.

"Um im gonna go shower, you know where the movie cabinet is and yeah.." I said kinda awkwardly.

"I'm sure I'll be fine. Go shower you kinda stink" he teased

I rolled my eyes and entered to my room to get my clothes. I grabbed a plain short sleeve along with my light blue jeans and my green roxy jacket. And of course clean underwear and bra.

I took about 15 minute shower. At least I think I did. I was to busy jamming to 5sos and the killers.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch as I dry my hair with the towel, "cause I have homework for McCord todo later today"

"Wait your in his class too?!" He asks

"Yeah I have him 2nd" I said

"Ah I have him for 1st" he said

"Who do you have for 2nd?" I asked him

"Señora Erwin" he said, "wait how do you have McCord for 2nd when that's a year 12 class aren't you 15?"

"Yes but I skipped the year 11 and I turn 16 next month, like two days after we go on holiday " I smirked

"Ooo a little smarty pants" he teased

"Oh yeah" I acted and winked

"But what problem are you on, I can help you? " he suggested

"I'm almost done, I'm on 17 just need like 5 more" I said

"Then let me help you so we can do some stuff together" he said with a smile.

"Ok" I said going to my room and getting my paper and text book.

-

"Ok so who's your best teacher?" Brooklyn asked as we sat at the tables in the mall.

"Um I'd have to say Ms.Brasher" I said scooping a chunk of frozen yogurt that Brooklyn and I bought together .

"Really? Ok what's your favorite football team?" He asked taking his spoon and scooping out of the frozen yogurt.

"Are you gonna keep asking me questions?" I giggled on how cute he was being.

"I just want to know you better" he shrugged making my stomach to backflips

"Oh ok" I spoke, "what football do you mean? Cup or seasonal?" He smiled making me smile back

-

"Thank you for an amazing evening" I tell Brooklyn as he parks his car outside my house.

"No problem" he said giving a warm look.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked

"Yup see you at school" he said with a wink

"See you" I said getting out of the car hoping he would say something or do something but no. I closed the door and walked to my house door. I turned around to wave but he was already gone. I opened the door to my house and closing it laying my back against the door, dragging my back down.

Barely known him for 3 days and i already like him. I'm mess. Especially when you started to get to know him and he's more than just good looking and the coaches son. I grabbed sounds good feels good and started playing it. The songs to that explains most my feelings.
I started to dance and I herd the door open and close. My mom came in my room and pushed the off button.

"Hey why did you turn it off?" I asked smiling and out breath.

"I need you to turn it off" she, verily angry, said.

"Yeah I'll just turn it down" I said about turn it back on but she slapped my hand.

"No I need it off" she looked me in the eyes and the smelt of alcohol came very strong.

"Why were you drinking and driving?" I asked, "You know what happen to dad"

Her faced soften but then came back anger, "it's non of your business"

She slapped me.

I put my hand on top where she slapped me. My half my face still tingling.

"You never speak of dad ever" she said and walked away.

I grabbed my phone and called the only person I can talk to.

*edited*