Epilogue

It's been 2 years since I've last seen Brooklyn. Jack and I are still best friends, he finally got over his little crush from me and notice there is more girls than just I. I am dating this incredible guy his name is Nick Robinson, just kidding, it's Samuel (just look up at the picture of Sam Clafin; just so you know I didn't plan the guy to play Samuel as Sam but in this book he is a 2 years older than her). Turns out he just happens to live in Manchester too. He's 2 years older than me and he is studying medicine in sports which is helpful when I am on the field and he's right beside me. Even though it's annoying when the girls flirt with him, he's still an amazing guy. And plus Samuel and Jack get along so well its crazy as well as my brother.

"Babe I'm gonna go to the lou" Samuel says.

"Ok I'll wait here with Jack" I say.

"Be right back mates, call me when your brother is here" he says leaving to the bathroom.

"So what's going on Ramsey? Uh? Seems like my boyfriend keeps taking you away from me" I say to Jack.

"eh nothing much, but I kinda have to cause he's my roommate" he says.

"I guess. Are you and Britney still together?" I ask

"Noooo that was a long time ago" he says

"Jack, that was two weeks ago" I say

"Well I saw her with some American" he says

"Another guy?" I say

"No turns out she was a lesbian and she was just too scared to tell me and her family" he says chuckling, "they were full on snoggin'"

"Ew gross" I say.

"Actually it was kinda hot" he says.

"Gross stop" I giggle and he chuckles.

"What am I missin?" Samuel says.

"Jack was telling me about the story about him and Britney" I say.

"Yeah it's pretty gross" Samuel says scrunching his nose which I find adorable.

My phone goes off with caller ID of Eddie.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey I'm quite busy so I asked Brook to pick you up" he says.

"Um ok" I say

"Is that okay?" He says

"Yeah, it's just me, Sam, and Jack" I say, but not really ok.

"Ok he's there already" he says hanging up before I could say anything else. I huffed.

"What's wrong?" Sam and Jack ask in unison.

"Um Brooklyn is going to pick us up" I say and both Jack and Sam tense up. "He's outside" I say grabbing the luggage and Sam grabbing my hand with his free hand.

"Hi guys" Brooklyn says. He still hasn't changed other than his hair growing out but not at much.

"Um hey long time no see" I say a bit awkwardly.

"Yeah... Uh do you guys need help?" He asks.

"No we got it" Samuel responds quickly. Brooklyn nods and moves to the back of the car to open it. Jack gets his suite case, and Samuel gets both mine and his suite case.

We notice that Brooklyn was already in the car so Samuel and I took the back seat and Jack took the passenger seat.

"So I hear you and my brother started a business" I say starting a conversation since it was going to be a quiet ride.

"Um yeah we're selling t-shirts, sun glasses, sandals, and bags" he says exiting out of the airport.

"Wow. Is it big?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, selling in Japan, the U.S, and the rest of the U.K." He says. There was a long moment of silent, the only sound that was made was Jack's breath being let out.

"Um how's you and Chloe?" I ask.

"Uh she broke up with me" he says.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"It's fine" he huffed.

After that the whole car ride was silent. Breathing and the music was all you heard. Samuel started to play with my fingers and stared at his beautiful figure. I then practiced sign language with him so when I get back to school I won't forget and I can help the kids who are studying the same thing as I, but can't read lips as good.

When the drive ended both the guys just rushed out of the car and grabbed their bags. I felt embarrassed on how they're acting.

"Sorry about them" I say.

"It's fine, I see why though. Did you tell them what happen with us?" I nod.

"I had too, but don't beat yourself for it. Honestly we were still kids, and it was two years ago. I learned how to forgive and forget" I say trying to grab my bag but it seems like Samuel had got it.

"I'm sorry that i hurt you" he says standing in the middle of the door and the car.

"It's okay, you hurting me made me get through life knowing it's not always a fantasy" I say.

"I'll wait for you" he says

"Don't. Like I told Jack, there's more women out there then just I" I say.

"Well I think you should head inside. Your brother probably wants to hug the life out of you. That's all he's been talking about when it was in May. It was kinda annoying" He chuckles, "Bye McCartney" he says.

"Bye Brooklyn" I say, then walking away from him and I into what used to be my brothers and I flat, which is now Eddie, Maria, Annabel's, and John. Oh yeah they had another kid, guess who's the god-parents ? Samuel and I, as well as Brooklyn.

We had all went to dinner later that night, and Samuel proposed. I couldn't believe it, after two years together, and of course I said yes. And it's crazy how it was all because of The Coaches Son.

The End

I would like to thank you all personally for reading my book which I'm surprise didn't get any comments on how stupid it is. I don't know if this will ever be my last book on wattpad, but I love you all. Even if I don't know you :). Hope you have an amazing life and stay happy.

Xxx

NiallMate