5

Practice last night went well on my behalf but we had a very distracted Brooklyn. I don't know if was because of the kisses orrrrrrr I don't know.

I waited for the bus stop hoping Brooklyn would pick me up but he didn't. Okay maybe he's running late. I jumped on the bus as it came to me. I felt a(n) empty pit in my stomach. I ignored the feeling.

When the bus stopped at my destination I got out giving the bus driver a quick wave before exiting. To the school from the stop is about two minutes and when I got there I saw Brooklyn there talking to his friends.

I got the pang of hurt. I walked fast to my locker. Tear slowly came down my face. But then I wiped it off. Maybe he just got here and didn't see me. I'm pretty sure he'll show up at lunch at our table.

After boring classes and trying to keep up with the Spanish teacher. It was finally lunch. I went to the table that Brooklyn and I were at yesterday and pulled out my lunch to start eating my sandwich. When I was about finish I notice Brooklyn again hanging with his friends. I frowned. Ugh he probably thought the kiss was to soon.

I sighed grabbing my notebook and started writing a song that just popped in my head.

Later that day, after school I decided to walk home. I saw Brooklyn's car go past me. I sighed still walking towards my home.

Just half an hour later as I walk near my house I grab my keys to unlock my door to see Brooklyn on the porch taking me by surprise. But I stood quiet and kept my distance.

"Hey McCartney" he said scratching the back of his neck, knowing he was nervous.

"Hi" I said, scared on what's going to happen or what's going to be said.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies?" He asked I smiled but then frowned remembering what had happen today.

"Um I can't I have homework and then I'm gonna have to go to practice" I said fiddling with my fingers scared if I look into his eyes he'll cast me under his spell.

"Oh want to work together then? Like you know the homework" He asked.

"I rather work alone" I said.

"Umm how about we have a Justin Bieber party?" He nervously laughed.

"I'm not in the mood" I said which was true.

"What's up with you, McCartney? Why are you being so stubborn?" He asked now getting frustrated.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because someone decided to ditch me and you know decides not tell me he wanted to hang with his friends for one day or maybe all week and then meet up at my house" I said finally looking at him and to see his frustration to turn into sorry eyes. "Yeah that's what I thought" I said real quite.

"I'm sorry" he said, "I'm sorry for being such a-a dick." He puts his hands in his hair, "I'm sorry for not telling you." Getting closer to me. "I'm sorry for everything."

"Even the kiss?" I asked hoping he wouldn't say anything about it and wishing I didn't ask it.

"Anything. Anything besides the kiss" he said coming closer to me and grabbing my face by his hands to pull me to his lips.

This kiss was more passionate then the one yesterday. He then licked my lips for entrance and I did so. We stopped the kiss for air. I grabbed his hand to bring him inside but I had to open the door and as I try to unlock the door I felt Brooklyn to start kissing my neck, making me giggle. "Brooklyn" I giggled through.

"I love the way you same my name" he said kissing me more. It started to rain, hard. "I guess no practiced today" I said and he smirked. I finally unlocked the door and brought Brooklyn inside. Dropping our stuff in the living room and I led him to my room. Brooklyn closed the door just in case my mom comes in and started to kiss me again with the same passion. Things were getting heated and I started to unbutton his shirt uniform. Revealing his abs and toned muscles. Making me want him more. Brooklyn tugged on my shirt, I was about to lift it but Brooklyn stopped me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked

"Yeah" I said, "I want you to my first"

"And I want you to be mine" he said helping me pull off my shirt off. He took a look at me admiring my chest and my stomach. I blushed in embarrassment. "Your beautiful" he said pecking my lips and leaving love marks where they wouldn't be noticed. We slowly started to slip our pants off. I sat on Brooklyn's lap and he begin to leave little trails of wet kisses on my neck.

"May I?" He ask meaning my bra. I nod and I unclip my bra for him. Making him admire me more. "Your so beautiful" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"Are you only saying that because I'm half naked?" I nervously laughed.

"No. You truly are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he looking me in the eyes as he rubbed my sides.

"Brooklyn I-I think I love you" I manage to say. "No. I know I love you" hoping it wasn't to soon.

"I love you too" he said making me smile. I got off him so we could get under the covers to make love.

After we made love we had fell asleep in each other's arms. Waking up after half an hour later to get our homework done and then watched the movie Me and Earl and The Dying Girl.

My mum soon came in. More sober than last time.

"Who's this?" My mum asked

"Mum this is my...friend Brooklyn" I said with a quick smile.

"Ello Mrs. McCartney" Brooklyn said shaking her hand.

"Ello Brooklyn" she grew a posh smile

"Well I better be going" he said smiling back, "my dad is probably wondering where I'm at"

"Ok Brooklyn it was nice meeting you" my mum said

"You too" he said grabbing his stuff.

"I'll walk you out" I said going outside with Brooklyn.

"I had an amazing time earlier" he said.

"I did too" I said smiling.

"I'm also really sorry about earlier I didn't mean to hurt you" he said.

"It's fine" I said and he pulled me closer to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said kissing me.

"See you tomorrow" I said and he let me go as he ran across the cement because of the rain and drove away in his car. I smile as I went inside. But my smile came down to see a furious mother.

"Why you mad mum?" I asked scared.

"So this is what you've been doing since I've been working?" She asked.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Being a slut around my house" she said

"A slut? Mum I only know one boy and that's Brooklyn" I said but before I know it I was getting hit by a vase. Leaving me with darkness.