12

"Here's your dress," Victoria says dropping by my house.

"Oh my gosh, thank you. You sure you don't want me to pay?"

"Don't worry about it. Wanna try it on?" She asks and I nodded with a smile making me run with the box.

"Sweet heart what are you doing?" My nana laughs at me as I ran with the box.

"I made her a dress at my studio a week ago," I hear Victoria speak.

"Ah and you made the dress that fast?" My nana responds.

"Some people are worth the time and plus prom is this Saturday," Victoria says, picturing her with a shrug.

I stepped out of my room and entered the Telly room.

"So what do you think?" I ask twirling in it.

"Oh my," I see my nana getting teary and Victoria with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful," Victoria speaks. "Would you like me to come to do your make up and your hair?"

"That would be lovely if you could," I say.

-

Tonight's the night

Tonight's the night. Tonight is prom.

Victoria came over this morning around 3 to do my make up and hair.

It took about 2 hours, and me getting into the dress about 20 minutes.

"Oh my" my nana starts getting teary.

"Aw nana" I say almost getting teary just looking at her teary.

"It's okay, I'm fine, but look at you" she starts and I hug her. I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it you stay up here" she says going down the stairs.

I nod, as my nana left my room. I looked in the mirror to see how time went so fast. From my dad, my brother, my mum and to Brooklyn. Brooklyn and I have been together for 3 weeks almost a month. I remember the time I met him for the first time, and wondered why I haven't.

"Ness come down" I hear my nana from down the stairs. Ok.

I walk down the stairs to see Brooklyn with his tux and the corsage in the plastic clear box.

"Wow" was all Brooklyn said. I blush at his statement.

"Thank you, you look not bad yourself" I say stepping off the last step.

"You look...wow" he repeats and he stares at me like time had stopped. "Oh yeah!" He says taking out the beautiful corsage and placing it on my wrist. I looked at him in aw, on how beautiful it was....and at my nana as she the took the pictures of us.

and at my nana as she the took the pictures of us

"Did you make this?" I ask.

"Yes and no" he says and I look at him with confusion, "yes because I custom made it and no because I made the high school florist make it" and I smile at him on how such an amazing guy came into my life.

"Why are such an amazing guy?" I ask looking at him and he shrugs.

"Come lets takes some pictures on the steps," my nana speaks and making us go to the position she wanted us to go in.

-

When we arrived at the place where they have prom, I see every girl looking beautiful and started wondering, will they look at me like that?

"What's wrong?" Brooklyn asks trying to find a parking as he held on to my hand.

"It's not big deal just a little thing" I say putting my lips together.

"It's not a big deal then why can't you tell me" he says giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Well I see most of the girls and I think, 'wow these girls are really pretty, Beautiful'. Then I look down at myself and hoping when I come out of this car, girls will be thinking the same thing" I say and I look at him.

"Vanessa, you look beautiful, even more beautiful than these girls. If they're was a word that meant more beautiful, I'd say it to you everyday."

I turned away at a foolish question. Why on earth would I tell him? Now I'm looking for attention.

"Vanessa," he calls making me turn back to him, "don't worry, every girl probably feels the same way. Okay Princess"

"Okay" I respond back to the beautiful boy.

-

"How you enjoying it?" Brooklyn asks with his arm around my waist and his hand in mine as we slowed dance, along with everybody and their couple.

"I'm enjoying it very much, and as cheesy as it sounds, I don't think it'd be better without you."

"Aw" he coo's and spins me around bringing me closer than last time.

"I love you"

"I love you more"