7

Friday

To: Mum

Hey I'm gonna stay over Maya's house tonight, love you!

To: Maya

HEYYY YOO! I'm going to hang at someone's house and my mum doesn't really like them, but they're really nice person  ? It's complicated. If my mum calls can you cover?

"You ready?" Brooklyn asked spinning his keys around his finger.

"Yeah I was just texting Maya and my mum" I said.

"Ok" he said unlocking the car allowing both of us to go in and not to let us get wet. Backing out one of the student parkings, Brooklyn grabs my hand interwinding them together.

From: Maya 

Hey! And yeah! Anything for a mate! I'll tell my mum too :))

"Maya said yeah" I smile texting with one hand.

To: Maya

Thank you! I owe you one!

"How about your mum?" He asked squeezing my hand a little.

"She hasn't responded yet. But usually she doesn't respond. Cause she really likes Maya" I said

"Ah, and how about me?" He said turing with one hand

"I'm pretty sure she would like you when she's... Sober" I said, "but I don't care what she thinks, I love you"  I brought his hand to my lips. That's brought a smile on his lips.

"So does your dad know?" I added

"Um yes and no" he said

"What do you mean yes and no?" I asked laughing a little.

"Well I said I was bringing a friend, I didn't exactly say what sex that friend was, but you get it" he said I laughed.

"No Brooklyn I mean does he know about us?" I asked giggling a little

"Ooooh. No, he does not" he says

"You're so cute"

"I guess, but your cuter" he says.

I roll my eyes, letting go of his hand so he has better control. When we got to his house I see Harper running to me and the nanny right behind her.

"Hey Harper, how've you've been?" I say picking her up.

"Great! I have new Barbies!" She says excitedly clapping her hands.

"Can I see your new Barbies?" I ask.

"Yes! And can you play with me too!" She asked.

"Why not?" I say.

"Harp I don't think she wants to play" Brooklyn says like the last time I was here.

"Don't listen to the old bum, he's gonna play too" I say

"I am?" He asked

"He is?" Harper asked

"Yes he is." I say putting her down.

"Why do I have to play?" He whispers

"Because why not? I mean when do you ever play with your sister?" I ask following up Harper on the stairs.

"I play with her....sometimes" he says following too.

"By sometimes do you mean never?" I look at him. And he says nothing. "Exactly, and maybe just maybe, I'll give you a little gift" I whisper and winking, he grabs me by the waist to pull me back before we entered Harper's room.