8

"So whatcha wanna do?" I say grabbing the football and tossing it in the air.

"I mean I have FIFA and mortal combat" he says grabbing the football from me.

"Ugh I want to play mortal combat but don't. Same with Fifa" I say sitting on his bed

"Ok" he says throwing the ball towards  the closet and sitting next to me.

"Come here" he says.

"I'm already here" I say with a giggle.

"Well then" he says, "so do you have a date for prom?"

"No, how about you?" I say. I know what your thinking. That we're dating and it automatically means we shall together. But then again prom is in like 18 days. No asked me, I'm not really friends with anyone at the school, and I don't have enough money for a dress. So yeah.

"Nope. I mean do you want to go?" He asks awkwardly.

"Kind of" I say lowly

"Ok" he says and smirks.

"Ok" I smile at him.

"Do you wnnna..."

"Do you wanna..."

"Are you mocking me?" he asks

"Are you mocking me?" I copy him.

"Yes you are" he says and smirks, knowing he has an idea.

"Yes you are" I copy and smirked like him, well tried to.

"Ok" he says before I can copy him, he kisses me. I kiss back he lays me down as I prop my elbows to hold me and move me further down the bed with Brooklyn following.

As I kissed him I played with the ends of his hair, he started moaning. I smile in the kiss. I heard a knock on the door and Brooklyn scrambled off to the ground and recovered quickly to open the door and to reveal the only Jack Ramsey.

"Sup mate" Brooklyn scratches the back of his neck.

"Aye" Jack says doing a hand shake with Brooklyn.

"Sup McCartney" Jack says to me.

"Hey Jack" I say

"So whatcha ya guys doin? Snoggin?" Jack laughs, "ok crazy kids, don't get too excited. I brought pizza"

-

"Noooo" Jack yells at the screen.

"Your bout get your arse kicked" I say, that I am currently beating him at Fifa.

"I can't loose! I never loose!" He screams.

"Well watch it" I say scoring one more goal before time ran out.

"Nooooooooo" Jack screamed and I hear Brooklyn laughing in the background.

"I" Brooklyn laughs "told" laughs "you" laughs "mate" laughs

"Now you owe me £20" I say having my hand out.

"Damn" Jack says taking money out his front pocket and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I say taking the money smiling while Brooklyn is still laughing in the back. "So Brooklyn why is funny that I beat Ramsey?"

"Uh?" He dies down the laughs

"Why is it funny that I beat Ramsey?" I repeat Knowing the reason.

"Well....uh" he says

"Do you want me to play you again?" I ask

"Um-uh-no" he mumbles

-

Later that night Jack left because his mum wanted him to finish making a sign for science.

"I can sleep on the floor" Brooklyn says

"No, sleep on the bed" I say I scoot over and he climbs in next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist as my head lays on his bare chest.

"I love you" he whispers

"And I love you" I whisper back.

-

Monday

Brooklyn said he needed to do something before school, and said sorry that he couldn't take me this morning. I didn't mind, when I got to the school I looked for Brooklyn but no sight.

I walked to my locker and put my books in my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Jack with a sign with the words

I know it's kinda late
But will you fly away with me to....

I then see Brooklyn holding a box, he opens it and revels a house like from the movie Up with cupcakes saying 'prom?'

I then see Brooklyn holding a box, he opens it and revels a house like from the movie  Up with cupcakes saying 'prom?'

I couldn't stop smiling, I nodded. I heard everyone clapping. Matilda, jacks younger sister who's around Romeos age, took a picture of us together. She then grabbed the box from Brooklyn's hands. I gave Brooklyn hug, he lifts my face from his shoulder and kisses my lips. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and fireworks when our lips touch.

We press our foreheads together, and smile at each other wishing that moment can happen everyday.

Sorry
This was a short chapter :(
I had something in mind but then this popped in my head and it kinda sucks I'm sorry  :(
Ive been busy this week and found it impossible to think of anything :/

Well I love you guys very much

Xxx

NiallMate