16

I wake up to my head on Brooklyn's bare chest and his arm around my naked waist. I smile at the love me and Brooklyn made last night. And he said it another "birthday gift".

"Good morning princess" I hear Brooklyn's raspy voice. My skin shivers at the sound of his voice (in a good way).

"Morning Brook" I say looking up at him.

"Last night was amazing" he says now lightly making circles on my bare back with his finger.

"I know, so how do you want to spend today?" I ask, "cause Eddie is going go stay at Maria's house until 4 or 5ish"

"Oh? Does that mean we can second round?" He asks, I roll my eyes.

"No because what if he decides to come earlier? He just told me about 4 or 5 but i don't really want to count on that" I say but now regretting saying it.

"Ok" he sighs. I rolled over so I fully.

"I mean if you to badly I mean I don't-" but before I finish Brooklyn attacks me with his kiss. Making me lay back on my back.

So I guess you say we did a second round....

-

I wake up again,  to empty sheets hoping I'd see Brooklyn but then I hear sizzling. I grab Brooklyn's shirt that was on the floor and put it on. When I stood up it was about mid of my thigh and it smelt like him. I walk to where I heard the sizzling at and I see Brooklyn making eggs and bacon.

"hello chef" I say standing next to him.

"Hello would you like some bacon and egg?" He asks.

"Why I would love some" I say and he turns off the stove knowing he is done.

"Can you come and kiss the chef?" He asks pulling me by the waist.

"I don't know, you see I have this boyfriend" I play.

"Oh now do you?" He plays along.

"Yeah, my boyfriend is a Prince" I say and then look at my hand as if I'm not interested.

"Does your boyfriend mind if you have a chef kiss you?" He asks and I put my hand down at looked into his eyes.

"I don't think he would" he smiles and kisses me.

"Now ma'dam would you like some eggs and bacon" he says and pronouncing bacon as bay•con.

"Yes please" I giggle a little while grabbing a plate from the cabinets.

-

"Movie?" Brooklyn says grabbing the movie case

"Yeah," I say, "this time I choose"
He chuckles and nods, since last time he choose a scary movie and I did not like. I grab the movie case and check to see what movie I wanted. When I got what I want, I went to put it in the DVD player.

"Zootopia?" Brooklyn asks.

"Yes"

"Let me guess, your the one who bought it" he looks at me as I sat down.

"Yes"

"Ugh" he moans

"What's the matter with this movie? It's super cute" I tell him.

"Yeah but when your sister watches it 24/7 it's not a super cute movie" he says.

"I can change it if you want?" I ask him.

"No it's fine, it's your movie to choose" he says.

"Ugh Brooklyn now you're making me feel guilty" I pout.

"No no please, I didn't— come on now you don't have to change it" he tells me.

"I mean it's literally alright, B. I don't mind changing it" I say looking for another movie.

"You sure?" He questions.

"I'm 100% sure" I say pulling out the DVD in the DVD player then replacing it with the other.

"Spirit?" He asks.

"Yeah it's one my other favorite movies as kid" I say sitting next to him.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"My dad use to have horses, and I know what your thinking. Horses in Manchester?" I say.

"Now that I think of it yes it comes to my mind" he says.

"Well it wasn't in Manchester, I don't remember were it was but it was somewhere around here. And it was just filled with horses. My favorite was India. She was originally a racing horse for the tracks but she came too old. Everybody loved her so they decided to keep her. She was the most beautiful horse ever. I would always ride her until my dad died it was riding but then a few months later India died. She got to old and couldn't fight any longer. I never cried more than that year" I say.

"I'm sorry" he says.

At that moment I didn't have anything to say and neither did he. We sat in comfortable silence watching spirt and cuddling close making sure we never let go...

___

GUYS IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY SOONER! I've been so busy and with summer, I may or may not have summer school for a class. (I'm not failing it it's before hand so I can have an extra period) Anyways I will try to update during the summer. And I'm really sorry it's a short one :((( But hey! It's Banessa? Vrooklyn? Broessa? Well anyways it's their chapter ;))))

Xxx

NiallMate