Meeting Riele

Riele's POV
Hey I'm Riele Downs. I play Charlotte on Henry Danger. I've done a few other small things but nothing major. I'm the girl that most people will go to on set if they're upset about something, if they've had a bad day or if they just want to talk. A lot of the time it's taken up by Jace. He gets really nervous because he likes Maeve Tomalty the girl who plays Bianca on the show. She's quite nice but can be a little self centred and a bit materialistic. On the whole Maeve is great and we are quite close. It's quite amusing watching Jace try to talk to Maeve. Half the time he runs away. -laughs- Wait what was I talking about? Oh yeah! So... That's me really. I admit I don't think very highly of myself. I'm not cutting or starving myself or anything like that. But I do reject every compliment anyone ever gives. I only do it because in my mind they're not compliments, they're lies. I want to believe and start liking myself but it's hard to build yourself up when every morning you look on your phone and find at least one thing that just tears you down.

My normal day is this. I wake up have breakfast, brush my teeth, get dressed and check my phone.

Here's what I see on my Twitter in the morning

Benry_Is_Bae: @rieledowns what an ugly picture. This makes me want to throw up

@Bianca_Danger: @rieledowns I thought you would know by now not to show your face in public

@Maeve_Amazing: I feel bad for the Henry Danger cast. Having to look at THAT ugly face everyday must be really hard

And that's just on my pictures.

So yeah my life is far from perfect but I'm an actress, I'm fine. I'm the girl who's always fine.