Goodbye

I'm not taking any chances. I need die. I am going to die.

I paused for a second and picked up my phone. I went onto twitter and posted:

'I look at my phone and all I see is hate. What have I done to you??? Is it because of how closer I am with Jace??? I just don't get it. Every day it gets harder for me to look at my phone. You're making me feel like nothing. The thing is... What is your goal??? I'm just done with this. All of this. I'm tired... I'm tired of smiling... And walking... And breathing. I can't. I don't understand why everyone hates me so much! Except maybe I do... Because now I hate me too... I'm just done... So... Bye'

Tears fell onto my screen and I read over it. This time I let them fall freely. I'm tired of always holding back what I'm feeling. Within minutes thousands had replied to my tweet. None of them were nice though.

@Jaeve_Benry_Bae: you attention seeking whore!

@normanator#1: This is pathetic😱

@Benryforever: Go ahead and kill yourself. No one is actually gonna care😏

Nobody cares. Why am I stalling? I need to quit lying to myself. Let's get this over with.

I quickly sliced my wrist. I felt a bit of a pain for a few seconds but it quickly faded away. Physical pain has very little impact on me. It barely affects me at all actually. This pain will never even come close to the mental pain I've been through.

I go to the bathroom and begin to run the water. Like I said I'm not taking any chances. I take a hand full of pills and swallow them all in one go. I lightly smile as I feel myself become dizzy.

I stare at the water for a few seconds before I stop the water. I know most people would keep the water running but I don't want to flood the house. Finally I grab a blade and tightly close my eyes. Instead of making lots of small cuts I make one large cut down my arm. If I'm lucky I'll hit a vein.

After that I quietly slip into the bath tub. As the water touched my skin I threw my head back in relaxation. It soothes me to know that I won't have to deal with the drama of life anymore.

Before I went under I decided I wanted my last thought to be positive.

'I love you Jace..'

Just as my head went under the water the door burst open. I quickly closed my eyes because I knew if I looked at him I'd allow him to take me to a hospital which can't happen. It can't. It won't.

"RIELE!!!" I heard Jace scream.

"Riele please don't leave me..." Was the last thing I heard before darkness took over my vision and I finally got what I've wanted for so long.

Goodbye world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I've postponed the explanation of the kiss till the next chapter. Happy Easter!!!
Sorry for such a depressing chapter!
Who else was disappointed with the little amount of Chenry moments in the latest episode???
Shohini😇💖