Chapter 4. I Will Now

Andy P.O.V

Mine,mine,mine, ALL MINE! Is all could think of as we starred deeply into each others eyes. I never wanted to look away. Her round forest green eyes starred, into mine deeply. It was as if she could see what was going on in my mind, and that feeling was what I found the most addictive so far. I never wanted to leave her side, she was is so beautiful, hair as dark as night, perfectly arched eyebrows, round green eyes, an adorable height,I towered over her, and she had the most amazing body. My heart rate picked up,I just realized if I just tapped her on the shoulder for no reason then I will make a fool out of myself. I want to get to know her, but I can't just ask her out. 1. That would probably scare her and 2. If I ask her out because she is beautiful, and perfection to me, well that will make me a hypocrite. Just ask her a basic question dumbass. I looked down as I was trying to think of something to say. I felt her eyes trail my figure. It made me happy, unlike the other girls, I wanted to vomit all over them and throw them off a cliff. I looked up, and our eyes met again. Just ask for her name, since you keep referring to her as "her".
"Ummm.....what is your name?" I asked nervously. She looked confused, it was an amazing sight. But I lost hope. Until, she laughed nervously and pulled out her black ear buds.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you can you say that again?" Her voice was soft and angel-like.
"I was wondering what your name is?" She blushed lightly once she heard my voice.
"My name is Melanie, how can I help you?"
"Well Melanie," She shivered when I said her name-good, " my name is Andy, and I was wondering if you could help me find the new Stephen King book." I felt stupid as I saw that she was currently shelving them. She smiled lightly while blushing. My entire world just lit up.
"Well Andy," my eyes darkened as she said my name and I had to restrain myself from pouncing on her. "I happen to be shelving the books right now, so here you go." As she passed me the book her jacket sleeve rolled down to her forearm. My murderous beast side instantly came out at the site of her pale arms. Scars. Cuts. Bruises. All running down her arm, she seemed confused until she trailed her eyes down to my line of sight. She gasped and pulled her sleeve down. She looked down, ashamed. I didn't want to be responsible for that look. I walked closer and grabbed her arm gently. Sparks flew up my arm. I kissed her bumpy, and scared skin. Sparks and fireworks blew every time our skin came in contact. When I was done peppering her arm with kisses, I bent my knees so my mouth was next to her chin.
"Can we get to know each other better?"
"Once you get to know me I don't think your going to want to hang out again." Who fucking filled her head with this bullshit?!
"Don't fucking say that, just give it a chance, I want to get to know your scars, and for you to know mine, so please."
"Fine, Andy." I groaned lightly at the sound of my name from her beautiful mouth, and her scent. She smelled like vanilla and citrus fruit. Amazing.
She pulled away, and I almost pulled her back but thought of how she wasn't mine. Yet. But I did know I missed her cold pale skin against mine.

She walked out of the isle, and to the check out area. I put a 100$ bill in her back pocket where her phone was. This was her test. What would she do with the 100$. She had a small but round and plump ass. Oh, what I could do with that. I stopped the dirty thoughts because I was feeling Andy Jr. slowly rising. When we reached the check out center I saw the slut from area glaring at my girl. I gave her my scariest, ice-cold glares.
"I'd like her to check me out." I said.
Melanie looked at me shocked. I glared at the girl even more and that caused her to move, so Melanie could check me out. She smiled while I her the book and my card. My whole world lights up when she smiles. As I handed her my stuff our finger lightly touched but the strong fireworks still ignited. When she finished checking me out, I handed her a slip of paper that had my number on it. I always had it with me in case. Desperate bastard. I thought. She smiled, probably already knowing what it is.
"Text me later, OK?"
"OK, Andy." My eyes darkened. I have to get out of here before I do something I will regret.
"Bye, Melanie." Her eyes held a little disappointment, but she still smiled.
"Bye, Andy, have a nice day." I started walking tworda the glass door, but not before shouting "I will now."
I was the happiest man alive. I jumped in my car and called up my best tracker.
"Ashely, I need you to find me Intel. On someone" I said as I pulled out the library with my dream girl still in my head.