Chapter 24. Stephan

I feel so mad at myself for not updating in a long time and I know everyone has probably heard the same stupid apology over a million times but just hear it one more time, I am really sorry (literally and figuratively) but I hope I at least have some fans out here that enjoy my books.
---------------------------
Andy P.O.V.
"Mud brown eyes." I was extremely confused and as she continued to talk it was harder to understand. She is talking so fast that all I can group it with is 'baby gibberish'. I realize that I had zoned out and finally her vocabulary was understood.

"Then the man started looking at me up and down, and I'm not sure what was on his mind but he had the most obvious smirk on his face that it was kind of easy to tell you know? And th-"
"Mel!" She then went silent and I could see worry in her eyes, worried about my reaction?
"Mel,you need to calm down and explain things to me slowly so I can actually understand you." She nods her head slowly and begins to explain what happened in the hospital waiting room while I was off fighting werewolves.

Mud brown eyes...?

It seems as though he knows who Melanie is and if he knew she was in the hospital and that she was with me it could only be from our only opposing gang. But mud brown eyes? I can't seem to remember anyone like that, and no one comes to mind at all so it means we're going to have to search to know who it was. It could be someone new but I highly doubt it since they barely recruit new members, but it definitely isn't impossible. I begin to search my mind but it's going to take a lot more than my own knowledge to find out who it was that was eye raping my girl. I definitely wasn't going to let that slide. I took Melanie's hand and began walking inside.

"Then who else would it be!?"
"Andy I don't know, but that description doesn't sound familiar even to me!"
"We only have one rival gang the rest are allies so maybe they're recruiting new members."
"It's possible but it's going to take sometime to hack into their files dude, and there is always a chance that this dude wasn't even part of the gang but was just there to investigate the target..."
"Are you trying to tell me they're after Melanie?"
"Andy, we have been in peace with them for almost three years now why else would they decide to come after us now."
"You just said peace."
"That doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't stopped plotting to destroy us, and now that they have it they won't stop even if that means killing Melanie." I stayed quiet. There was nothing more that I wanted more than I wanted Melanie and I know that it's best if I leave her to be on her own, maybe give her a home and a credit card that I pay for so she can live in peace. That was a great option but it was one that just could not be done. I need Melanie here with me and I know that I will protect her so there is nothing to worry about really, and if I can't protect her then we still have my four best friends and an entire gang. I had sent Mel to our room to unpack while I talked to Ashley about our problem. I understood that my actions are completely self centered and childish but I just can't let her go. It's unfair that I have been searching for someone like Melanie for years then I have to give it up because some pansy ass gang decides to try to take her away from me. They couldn't have came anytime sooner but they decided to come once they found out that I have a weakness. Bunch of pussies that's what they are. I decide to head upstairs to check on Melanie and as I approach our bedroom I hear familiar melodies coming from behind the white door. I crack the door open and see Melanie on the PlayStation, when I peek at the flat screen I see that she is playing music from Spotify. Her boxes of clothes and belongings surround her as she picks them out of the boxes and places them in their appropriate place. Things like posters and wall decorations sat on a chair in the corner of the room. When she finished with one box she moved on to the next. Finally she got to the smallest box and I was surprised to find out that all that was in there was her small wardrobe. She grabbed a couple of shirts and pants at a time and walked to the closest at the back of the bedroom. I slowly walk in and sit on the queen size bed in the middle of the room, the soft mattress relaxes my tense muscles. I groan in relief as I hear my bones pop back into place, and settle into the mattress. My eyes slowly close when I hear Mel come back into the room, I feel the bed dip letting me know that Melanie had decided to join me. Her small head rest on my chest and I hear her let out a small whimper. I was confused about what she was whimpering about until I felt her small hand run up and down my chest, she takes away all of her fingers but on and lets it trail dangerously low. She pulls it away once it gets to the waistband of my jeans and I can already feel the need for her to continue boiling in the pit of my stomach. I feel her shift closer next to me and let her put on of her legs on my around my waist while the other tangles with my left leg. She rest her nose on my chest and I feel her sniffing, I bring my lips to the top of her head and kiss it lightly.
"I love you." I say quietly.
"I love you too." She answers. I smile and sigh as I feel her nuzzle more into my chest, her breathing slows and I know that she is sleeping. Right when my eyes are about to shut the door flys open.
"Andy!"
"What the hell Ashley!" His face shows urgency and seriousness making me realize we have a serious issue. Melanie had woken up whenever Ashley yelled my name.
"What's wrong...?"
"We need to get out of here as soon as possible."
"Ashley what are you talking about?"
"Well, a false member of the gang came to report that they're coming for all of us...even Mel...to kill."
"And who is this person that told you this?" When I say this a man maybe a couple of years younger than me walks in. I hear Mel gasp from behind me, I turn to see what's wrong when she gets up and stands in front of the man.
"Mud-brown eyes."
"Actually the name is Stephan."
-----------------------------------------|-/
Chapter Dedicated to: @Beautiful_Sparkx17