Chapter 8. Forever & Always

Andy P.O.V
I walk into the front of the emergency ward, and go up. The man behind it looks up at me, and glares. What the hell did I do? Jealous? I smile slightly, and he glares even more. Oh, you want to go down that road? My smile turns into a ice cold glare, not my scariest but a glare that has made C.C. shit his pants. Literally. The man's face lightens up, and I see fear in his eyes.
"H-how may I-I helpppp, you s-sir?"
"Yes, I am spending the night here for Melanie Grace Martinez, and I am just checking if that is okay."
"Oh, uhhhhh..."
"It is okay, right ?" I hiss.
"O-o-f course."
"Thank you, some people are coming in to drop off some stuff for me later, okay?"
"Y-yes." I smile at him and he hands me a hospital pass. Which means I am aloud to be in the hospital, as a visitor for as long as I need. I walk past the desk, and into the hall with my pass in hand. I walk to elevator, and press the up button. I wait patiently for about two minutes, until it dings notifying me that it is okay to enter. I walk in, and immediately press the bold '3'. Thank Panda God, that the elevator is empty, and no one else was getting on as I rode up to the third floor.

When I got to the third floor, I stepped out of the elevator I walked down the hall, and it is pretty much vacant other than the yawning nurses, and receptionist. I walk down the hall until I got to Melanie's room. Mt heart was pounding, wondering what she was doing. Part of me wishes that she is awake so we can talk and get to know each other, but the other part wants her to be asleep so she can heal and we can get the hell out of here. I slowly twist the silver door knob and open the door quietly.
I look at her bed immediately and there she is, looking perfect even though her face is bruised. Her eye's are closed, and there is a faint smile on her face. Her long eyelashes cast shadows on her flushed cheeks. I smile in love and adoration at her. I walk over to her and kiss her on the forehead. Her breath hitches in her throat as soon as my lips come in contact with her skin. Does she feel the fireworks too? I smile with my lips still on hear head. As I'm about to pull away her small arms pull me back down. She is a lot stronger than she looks. I immediately hug her back, after I get over how strong she is. I hear sniffing and realize she is taking in my scent. I do the same. Vanilla and citrus fruit. She breathes in my ear, and I almost moan. My hands are around her shoulders still, as she whispers something that takes my breath away.
"Don't ever leave me, Andy."
"Never, not unless you want me to." I pulled her head back so I could see her eyes.
"Never,ever." She says, and my heart flutters.
"Always, Mealnie?"
"Always.....Andy." I smiled. This is probably the happiest I have ever been.
"Go back to sleep, I am not going anywhere." I say as I unwrap my arms, immediately missing the contact. I kiss her forehead for ten seconds before she looks up at me and smiles. I smile back.
"Okay." She answers. I lay her back down gently, and she immediately falls asleep. I am about to go set up a bed before I hear her whisper:
"Always and forever."
"Always and forever." I whisper back and she smiles with her eyes closed.

___________/\__________________________
The next few chapters are going to be about there time in the hospital. They might be short but I am going to update quite a few at a time. Thank you, and I hope you are all enjoying the story.
×a-dreamingcorpse