Chapter 16. Make You Forget and Stitches

Andy (recasting Melanie with that girl up there)

I have never seen Melanie so mad before, although almost instantly she tried to cover it up with one of her award winning smiles. I could tell that the nurse was trying to get my attention, but I didn't want her. As cheesy as it sounds the only one who can seduce me is the tiny one in the bed trying to hide her noticeable jealousy. Although seeing her mad is pretty hot, I enjoy her kisses even more. So I decided what was best to do for this situation. I slowly walk up to Melanie and plant a soft yet passionate kiss on her soft, plump lips. She immediately responded and kissed back with full power. Danm! She has never kissed like this! If she kisses like this when she is mad, then how will she kiss when we are- I am cut off by Mel pulling away. I turn to look at the nurse waiting impatiently by the bed, I just smirk and say that she can leave the stuff on the chair beside the bed. I can tell she is angry by the way she places Mel's stuff on the chair and begins to walk out. I just simply stare at Melanie as she tells the nurse by the name of 'Alicia' but the only word I hear Mel say is boyfriend. I am very happy as those words from Melanie very demandingly, like she wants to make sure the message is clear that we belong to each other. That we do Melanie Grace.

As Melanie changes, I hear the familiar clacking of heels in the hallway. I sit up from my position as there is a knock on the dark, mahogany door.
"Come in!" I shout. I look at the bathroom door and hear the water running. Mel is either washing her face or taking a shower. The same nurse walks in with a pair of black converse, she holds them by their laces. Her pink polished fingers are almost blinding, and her face lightens up as she see's that it is only me in the room. She smiles and I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"Ummm, I forgot to give her her shoes." She says lowly.
"Ok, you can just put them on the floor." I answer and return to the games on my phone. She clears her throat but I just ignore her, and wait for her to shut the door. I look up when she still doesn't leave and I start to get annoyed.

"Can I help you with something, or....?" I trail off.
"So is that girl really your girlfriend?"
"Yeah she is." I state proudly, yet bluntly hoping she would take the hint.
"Well, I am sure I could show you a better time."
"Ok listen I am not interested in you, or anyone else other than my beautiful girl; and sloppy seconds aren't my type." The girl-Erica I think her name is- gapes for about 15 seconds before she stomps dramatically out of the room. Almost at the same time, Mel exits the bathroom with a beautiful smile on her face.
"Hey." I say
"Hi." She states shyly as she lays down next to me with her face in the soft pillows.
"How are your ribs?" I say while rubbing her small back, she hums in delight before answering.
"They feel a lot better and I am glad I don't have to go back with my parents." I smile before pecking the side of her head. I felt something bumpy so I lifted my head, and looked at the side of her head. What I saw stunned me and made my heart pound in my chest.

"Andy, what happened?" When I didn't answer she lifted her head, and stared at me confusingly.
"Did you need stitches?" I asked dangerously low.
"H-huh?" She instantly brought her hand to where he bandage used to be. She gasped and her eyes welled up with tears, as she ran her small, delicate fingers against the small red string connecting her skin back together. She let out a small sob, and I felt like my heart cracked. The tears come pouring out her eyes and I quickly grab her so she is straddling my waist. I kiss away all the tear that dare to pour out, and whisper sweet nothings in her small ear. She eventually stops and crumbles in my arms.

"Everything will be ok Mel, I am not going to let anyone hurt you, ever."

"I know, but I can't stop my horrid memories from through my head."
"Then I will be here to make you forget."
"Ok." I smile and grab her face with my hands. I caress the smooth skin on her face, and not missing the occasional scar or scab. She leaned into my caress and I couldn't help but capture her small lips with mine. I begin to kiss her roughly when she starts to grind on me. I turn us over but this time I am taking the lead. She digs her heels into my lower back and drags my manhood closer to her area. I take matters into my own hands,and begin to grind harder and longer against her. The bulge in my pants couldn't get any bigger, as her chest erupts with sounds of pleasure. I groan and kiss her harder. All of a sudden there is a knock on the door. I growl in frustration and Mel giggles under me. I step off the bed, and pull the door open forcefully.

"Yes?" I say to a nurse, standing in the door frame.
"I am afraid that this room will have to be free for anymore patients."
"Ok that's fine!" Melanie says from the bed. She smiles at the nurse who smiles back. The nurse nods her head at me and suggest that we wait in the café until Mel's release time is due.
"Thank you have a good day." Melanie tells the nurse who's name is Margret and walks out the door. I nod my head and follow Melanie out and down to the Cafeteria. When I finally catch up to her side, I grab her hand and lace our fingers together. She looks up and smiles at me, her lips are red and swollen and mine are probably the same. She reaches for my face and pulls me down so she can peck my lips two times. She pulls me to the cafeteria and there waiting for us sadly, is my four idiot best friends.
Danm it.