Chapter 13. 6 Years

Melanie P.O.V

As soon as I said that, everyone stopped laughing. They visibly stiffened and that's what made me start to worry. Did my parents already get ahold of me? Do they want me to go back with them instead of Andy? I look at them with big, worry filled eyes.

"G-guys?" I touched Andy's shoulder lightly.

"An-andy, what's wrong?!" He stared at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"An-"
"Do they mean a lot to you?" Andy suddenly speaks out.

"Well I don't know what I should feel for them, they have been beating me since I was about thirteen years old. But they are still my parents. Although they are I can't help but feel a strong heaviness and anger when I think of them. I guess I want something bad to happen to them, to punish them for all that they put me through. I just...I don't know."

"Listen Mel, we sorta want to know why they started you know."
"Well, I don't really know that either. One day I came home and they were drunk a-and they just started being cruel and mean, and it eventually carried on to me getting beaten hard for making a mistake. And after that it just turned into something that happened frequently." I say in a wavery voice. Andy pulls me close to him and soothes me by patting my back softly. A tear slips from my eye, but Andy kisses it. That makes my pale and swollen cheeks turn hot.

"They had been doing this to you for....six fucking years?!" I hear Cc say.

"Yes." I say quietly.

"Melanie they aren't going to hurt you anymore.We....we....."
"You what?"
"We have them,imprisoned in our cells that are in the basement of our home." I gasp and feel my eyes go wide. Tears sting in the back of my eyes, but I don't understand why. I feel a hot tear run down my face, and dangle on my jawline.

"H-how?"
"Well, why you were here resting on your first night here, Ashely tracked them down and we bailed them out and kidnapped them from the jail. They are currently in our prison cells."
"W-why?"
"Why what sweetheart." I almost shiver, but hold it in and keep my serious composer.
"Why did you kidnap them?" Andy grabs my small shoulders and pulls me away from his body. He looks me deep in the eye and says:
"I have made a promise that I could never forgive anyone or anything that hurts you, not even myself and like you I want something bad to happen to them but that is your decision if you want us to keep them there or not." I get up from the bed and pace the room on thought. Do I want this? Do I want to be the cause of my parents pain? Do I want Andy to do this?

I want this....I want them to feel the pain that I have been feeling for six long years the torture and pain...they deserve to feel it like I did since I was thirteen years.

"When I get put of here, I-I want to see them. Keep them in there, they kept me in a cage for six years I think can survive a couple of days." I say bluntly.

I turn around to be met with shocked faces. I walk to the bed and sit on it. Andy puts his arms around me, and I lean into his touch. I guess he was expecting me to pull away or something because it takes him some time to hold me closer. I start to sniffle, and they eventually turn into sobs. Andy pulls me closer to his chest, and whispers sweet words in my ear. I continue to sob into his chest, until I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Andy's P.O.V

Melanie lies against my chest hiccuping. I pat her back to try to prevent them from getting stronger. She soon stops, and I can't help but smile at how adorable she looks. I can feel her faint heart beat against my chest. She begins to whimper, and I pull her off of me and lay her down gently at my side. She immediately whines in her sleep and rolls on top of my stomach and clenches my shirt in her hands. I hear snickering next to me, and turn my head to find out that the guys are staring at Melanie adoringly.

"Mine." I say and pull her closer.
"Calm down, Andy." Jinxx says.
"Whatever..."I grumble.
"At least she took it kind of well."
"Yeah I know, I was expecting her to tell us to leave her alone."
"She took it....wow." Cc jumps in.
"You can stick with your blonde bimbo's OK Christian."
"Whatever." Cc answers.
"Well you guys heard her, keep the fuckers in there, and she'll deal with the rest when we get out of here."
"You got it." They all started walking out, but I stopped them before.
"And guys, thank you for coming here and making her smile more and supporting her it means a lot to both of us."
"Anything to protect her Andy." With that they all walk out of the room. I listen to there footsteps echoing as they walk down the hallway with heavy footsteps. You can tell that they are tired, even though it is still the middle of the day. I am pretty tired myself, but I decide to stay up a little longer, just to watch Melanie as she sleeps peacefully in my arms. Her chest rises and falls, her heart rate is  slow and steady. Her breathing makes the crinkles in my shirt move back and forth swiftly. This is my world, my heaven, and my only way to get some peace in mind. But she is also my weakness, and the thing is I have no problem with that fact. Because I will do anything, fight anything or anyone just to stay by this woman's side.

She is everything I could ever want, inside of a 4'6 body. I am wrapped around her little finger and she hardly even knows it. That is when I decide to do something I know I will never ever regret. I bend my lean over so I am right next to her sleeping body and whisper softly and soothingly the words that I have never told another woman other than my mom, I whisper ever so slightly these exact words:

"Melanie Grace, I love you."

------------------------×××××××××----------------
So did you like the chapter? Sorry this update took longer, been busy with school. As always thank you guys for your support, and don't forget to check out my new book. Thank you!

×a-dreamingcorpse