Preview Please Read!

Hey guys, it's me a-dreamingcorpse.
I don't know if everyone read my message about me not updating as fast, but if you are reading this it is because I am writing drafts for another book. I am thinking about either publishing it after this book is done. I do plan on writing a sequel to The Gang leaders Weakness when it is done. If I publish this book right now, then the updates will take a tiny bit longer, but if I publish it afterwards then I will wait to write the sequel, until the other book is finished. Tell me what you guys think but before I make you guys just decide I am going to put the summary and a preview of the book before you decided thanks.
Preview & Summary
⬇⬇⬇
Summary/ Characters
Helena Withers
Is a girl who doesn't fit in with society. Her social anxiety makes it worse. She has only one friend, Emily who she has knowned since birth. She has a loving family, but she doesn't think she fits in with them either. Her family is bubbly and cheerful, while she is quiet and has a gloomy aura. But once you get to know her she is the most caring, sweet, and fun person you will get to know. People don't know that. She is very beautiful, but the jealousy of the most popular girl gets her teased and labeled as a freak. With dark brown hair light freckles and a pale skin, with a small and frail body. No one takes notice of her except a quiet boy that has been in love with her the moment he saw her. His name? Noah Simmins

Noah Simmins
He is the dark and mysterious boy, that every girl drools over. He isn't bad, he is just quiet. Prefers to blend in with the crowd. That is almost impossible with his amazing looks, and killer body. Almost every girl in town has tried to win him over but fail miserably. He only has his eyes set for Helena. He has been in love with Helena since he moved to her town in the eighth grade. As he grew older his family broke apart. He got tattoos, piercings, and better looking than ever. and has been watching Helena from a distance. (Not in a stalkish way) He has watched her get bullied for being who she is, until one day he gets tired of it. But guys start to take notice of her, and try to hit on her. Noah becomes possessive, but little does he know that Helena has always had a crush on him, and her affection only grows. And what does Noah do? He accepts it. Follow Helena through their tale of lust, possessivness, joy, and love.
Thanks!
×a-dreamingcorpse