Chapter 26. Cruel Game

Stephan P.O.V.
Her glowing orbs stared at me with shock, and anger but not exactly the feeling I was hoping for her to feel when I told her the truth. I reached out to grab her face but she whacked my hand away. When I attempted again she did the same thing but I grabbed her hand and pulled her under me. I sat between her small legs and lean over so I that I can be closer to her face. Melanie's face turned into a glare, I began to fear what this small girl can do if she had the absolute determination and emotion to do so. However I acted as if her glare did nothing and began to lean closer, at this moment she had a look of panic in her eyes and began to squirm uncontrollably. I hadn't realised what her intention was until I felt her knee come into contact where any males sensitivity is absolute. Right in the crotch. FUCK! I feel my whole body collapse to the side and onto the wooden floor.
"You can forget about it! It's never going to happen, I love someone else!" She screamed out as she scrambled to the other side of the room. I groaned as I struggled to recover from the sudden impact. Once the pain was a distant throb I started my quest to get back on two legs.
"But it is darling."
"Not.In.A.Million.Years.Stephan."
"Maybe not that long, perhaps a couple of months."
"Did you not just hear me?!"
"Yes I did, but I refuse to take no as an answer."
"Well, get used to it." That sentence was followed by silence, I shuffled to where she was in the room, unable to completely function my lower body yet. I caged her body with my arms against the wall and leaned in, the tips of our noses barely brushing. I feel her breaths get longer and more rushed against my upper lip as we stare into each other's eyes.
"I am going to have you, you will be mine. Maybe not today or tomorrow or even in a million years, but I promise you...you will eventually want me as much as I want you."
"Don't count on it." She puts her hands on my chest and nudges me off some.
"Oh I will Melanie Grace and I bet by the time I count to 300 you'll be begging me to make love to you."
"Please Stephan....just leave me out of this cruel game you're playing."
"Don't you get it?" She looks up at me confused.
"Melanie, you are the cruel game." She takes in a deep breathe and pushes me lightly. This small gesture makes me stumble back some and allows her to escape my grasp. I whirl around and grab her and pull her close to me.
"Melanie, I want you. So badly."
"Well I'm sorry but I don't want you, I belong to someone else."
"Who; that poor excuse of a lover?"
"The only poor thing in this house is your ability to accept things." Melanie shakes her wrist in an attempt to get me off but I tighten my grip.
"Stephan, let me go."
"Literally or figuratively?"
"Stephan, you don't want me."
"I d-"
"I don't want to hear it, you can't want me. You'll only get hurt because I will never be able to feel what you claim to feel for me. And no matter how bad anyone is no one deserves to feel that sort of pain."
"I won't fail to have you."
"You can't do this! I am in love with Andy!"
"That's what you think no-"
"Get your fucking hands off of her!" We both turn and see Andy in the doorway. His expression is angry but his eyes are furious. I smirk and let her go she rubs her wrist and runs toward her beloved boyfriend. I become furious at the way she automatically runs to him for safety even though there was no danger. I feel just as angry as Andy when I see her run into his arms and nuzzle into his chest.
"Mel, get behind me." She does exactly what she is told like an obedient little dog. I see her eyes from behind his arm and her pale fingers gripping onto his hand while her other hand is hidden at her side. Andy begins to walk toward me and I do the same until we are six inches apart.
"What are your intentions with her?"
"To make her mine." I say truthfully yet  smugly.
"That's not going to happen, she's mine."
"And what makes you think she won't leave you for someone more fit for her?"
"Are you saying that you're better for Melanie?"
"Don't answer a question with a question."
"Are you!?"
"No, well actually I am."
"On what planet are you any better than me?"
"On any planet, and you know that it's the absolute truth."
"Well I am a greedy, selfish bastard."
"Like I haven't figured that out."
"And greedy, selfish bastards don't care what they have to do to keep what is theirs and in this case I will do whatever it takes to keep Melanie no matter how terrible I am."
"And if she wants to be with me?"
"Not going to happen."
"Oooo, what are you going to do?"
"Wanna find out?" He lets go of Melanie and grabs me by the collar of my t-shirt.
"Guys come on we don't have time for this we need to get out of here!" Melanie tugs onto Andy's arm and out of the room. Before they walk completely down the hall I see him pick her up bridal style and kiss her softly as they rush to exit, not aware I was watching. My body fumes with anger as I run to the window and see him walk out with her still in his arms but now her legs around his waist and her around his neck as he carries their belongings to their car. I punch the wall next to me and began to walk out, him and Ashley are both notified that I am coming along so my things are already in my car.

When I walk out Melanie is complaining that she can carry her things on her own as Andy loads the trunk he shakes his head. Their eyes follow me as I make my way to my white Jeep. I blow a kiss at Melanie and Andy pulls her closer while he flips me off. I laugh and walk to my Jeep. Arriving to my car I jump in and look at my reflection in the rearview mirror. Mud-brown eyes...? I continue to look before I let out a long sigh out of exhaustion. She's going to be mine.
----------------------------------|-/
Team Andy or team Stephan..?
Sorry about the gap between updates I had major writers block. Anyways chapter is dedicated to: @chelsea_1110