Chapter 15

Shadow's POV
"Silly hedgehog! why does he have to be so stubborn? I warned him about the forest, but yet he still didn't listen to me and did it anyways! what am I gonna do with him?" I thought to myself as I ran though the forest trying to remember where the location of Sonic's whereabouts were. It was getting pretty darkness really cold so I began to pick up the pace a bit.

Sonic's POV
The sky started to get really dark. The sun had pretty much faded completely faded out of the sky, all that was left was a small gaze of dark orange on the horizon. I hope Shadow finds me soon I'm not really that fond of the dark now a-days.

I began to shiver as the wind blew again. I bundled myself up in my sweater as best as I could, the wind was really starting to get to me now.

My nose was starting to run as my face started to freeze. The wind seemed to get colder and colder with every gust. I began to shiver violently and slid down behind the rock and pulled my knees to my chest as best as I could and tried to shield myself from the wind.

It didn't work. If anything it seemed to have made the wind blow more fiercer. I began to whimper greatly regretting my decision of not listening to Shadow and just staying at the park or something.

I closed my eyes as I sneezed. I sniffled and rubbed my nose with the sleeve of my sweater I let out a sigh as I sat there and was actually able to see my breath come out in a little puff of mist. I then began to get confused when I felt something wet kiss the tip of my nose.

I looked up at the sky and noticed it was pitch black, not a star or even the moon was in sight. I then felt more wetness on my nose I felt another do the same ,and then another, and another I then realized what it was. I shook as the wetness began to drench my already cold body. 'Oh no not rain, Shadow hurry!' I screamed in my head as I laid  down on the grass in a little ball and shook some more.

Shadow' POV
'Oh man this isn't good! It's raining! Sonic can't be out in this he's probably already cold enough as is!' The thought of Sonic freezing his little hedgie behind off in this weather made me nervous and pick up the pace more.

I finally came up to the creak Sonic mentioned in his description. I then followed it up till I came to a large bolder and almost fell to my knees when I saw who was there waiting for me.

My beautiful cobalt blue prince was a cold, wet, shivering ball of pure misery and suffering. I ran up to him and put my head in his lap.

"Sonikku my sweet are you alright?" I face palmed after I asked though. I just felt so stupid after asking such a dumb question I mean look at his condition. He is curled up in a right blue ball, wearing clothes that are soaked to the bone, his cheeks and nose are as red as a cherry from the chilly wind, and even with me cuddling him to my chest he is still shaking.

He still managed to answer me though when he replied with him reviling his dull emerald eyes along with a small sneeze and the slightest of grin. I was
happy to see that he was still conscious but I didn't want to sit around and wait to see for how long so I scooped him up all the way in my arms and ran home trying to warm him to the best of my ability as I ran home.

Sonic's POV
I was relived to feel Shadow's warmth on my body. I wanted to thank him and let him know that I was ok but I felt weak for some reason and didn't want to speak. I looked over his shoulder as he picked me up and noticed a pair of strange yellow eyes from inside the shadows of the woods. I blinked quickly and looked back into the deep dark shadows of the woods to see nothing. I just shrugged and dozed off thinking it was my imagination.

Shadow's POV
We finally had arrived home after what seemed liked hours, but in reality was only three minutes due to my super fast speed.

I darted up the stairs as quick as my feet could carry me and laid Sonic on the bed. I removed my wet clothes first and threw them in the dryer to dry and also warm them up a bit. I changed into a pair of red pj bottoms and a black t-shirt then went over to Sonic.

I removed all of Sonic's clothes from his still shivering body. He moaned as I then picked him up and room him to the bathroom where I had already prepared a warm bath for him.

He moaned in pleasure as the warmth of the water  began to caress his body making him wake up as i set him in the water.

"Sh-Shads?" He groaned out as he began to wake up. His voice was guess and scratchy sounding as he let out a small cough. I shushed him and pet his head and kissed his quills warning a small purr from him as he sunk lower into the warm water.

Sonic's POV
I couldn't help but smirk as i sunk deeper into the water. The water felt so good and I could finally feel my feet and hands again as they began to get the feeling back in them after from being numbed by the cold.

I was really enjoying myself and Shadow being next to me made me feel just that more relaxed and comfortable. There was just one thing that bothered me I felt a strange feeling almost like I was being watched. I turned and craned my niece trying to search the  bathroom  for any sigh a at all then I found it.

In the window horizontal to the tub I was soaking in was the same pair of yellow eyes from the forest but this time they were accompanied but another set if eyes but these were a icy blue. The kind that send shivers down your spine once you see them. I just froze as I stared at them. My heart rate began to speed up and my smile began to fade there was something strangely familiar about those eyes but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Shadow's POV
I noticed Sonic searching for something and then just froze staring off into space. I was curious so I decided to ask. He jumped with a small yelp as I touched his shoulder.

"Sonikku are you alright you seem lost and also pale almost as if you've seen a ghost if I may add?"

"Huh? Oh yeah im fine Shads just thought I saw something hehe." He then quickly looked away from whatever he was staring at and then leaned forward and kissed my nose. I chuckled and blushed at this but inside I knew that something was bothering him.

Sonic's POV
I hope Shadow bought my little charade even though I know he didn't. I just didn't want to other him with what it was I seeing he probably already worried enough as is so I decided to spare him the added stress.

Besides I'm pretty sure I was just imagining it anyways because once I looked away and looked back the eyes were gone. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to enjoy the rest of my night with my lovely ebony king.

Strangers' POV
"Yes finally after all this time  we have finally find you! Yes, get warm you worthless little nuisance and enjoy what see time you have left with precious husband and worthless unborn child because when we get you it will be nothing but a useless memory that will forever haunt your mind. We saw what you did to Scourge and you will pay greatly for this. You thought you could get rid of us but we never left and now it's finally time for us to get our revenge. Just you wait our little slave, we will have you again and this time you won't slip through our grasp so easily. You and your little man heheheh!" The pair of stalking eyes let out a low chuckle as they faded into the darkness. Waiting for their perfect time to strike.
-------------------------------------------------Whoop whoop another chapter done and it looks lie things are finally gonna start getting interesting for our favorite cobalt  hedgie and his ebony lover. Check in next time to see who the mysterious owners of the eyes are. I you can guess who they are they I will introduce you as an OC in my story. Till then peace little sonadow homies✌️