Epilogue

Sorry sa typo at wrong grammars. Tamad here. Lol

Epilogue

I first saw her at the airport. She had earphones on her ears, while busy looking at her phone.

She caught my attention because of the shirt she's wearing. A black tee shirt where my favorite TV show is printed in a white paint color. THE WALKING DEAD is written in bold letters.

And something clicked that time. She's like me! She won a trip to america to attend a convention. My eyes immediately landed on her right fist and in there I saw the Cherokee rose bracelet. All the winners have that bracelet. It sort of a ticket on the event. Free passes on every booth. Free food and other stuffs.

I sat beside her so I can know her name but she doesn't even look at me when I sat next to her. She's too busy looking at her phone.

From the waiting area, plane ride, too bad we're not seatmates what if she's scared of planes and shits I'm not there to comfort her or what, going to the hotel where we will stay. She doesn't look at me. Wow. I thought I'm handsome? Why doesn't she look at me?

America
April 01, 2015
T

he Walking Dead Convention
2015

She's smiling beautifully wide while listening to what Norman Reedus's saying. This is our day one here yet I still don't know her name. I already know the other winner's name yet I still don't know hers.

I just sighed. I'm here to have fun not to stress myself why doesn't she look at me or what is her name. I should enjoy! I'm here to buy Daryl Dixon's weapon not to do anything. That includes knowing her name.

When the organizer said we can roamed around to look and buy some stuffs. I immediately stands up so I can buy Daryl's weapon. My cousin will surely kick my ass when I went home without the crossbow. I was busy looking around when I heard someone curse in Tagalog.

"What?! Puta! Ang mahal naman ng mga funko pops na to!" I looked around so I can see who that is. That human is a Filipino! Must be one of the Filipino winners!

And I'm right! But what surprised me is its 'HER'!

The t-shirt girl! She's on the action figures booth. Where they are selling bobblehead twd characters. She's holding a Michonne bobblehead figure.

"Louie wants a Glenn Rhee. Rona wants a Daryl Dixon. I want Michonne. I want you all! But can't afford the fuck!" She whines quietly. I'm fighting the urge to laugh tho. She's so funny! How about you look at me girl and I'll buy those you like?

Dude! Chill that was a cheap move so she can notice you!

I almost laughed out loud when she started singing 'eenie minie mini mo' she's choosing three funko pops to buy. But whenever her finger didn't stop on Michonne she'll sing again. And I think she got pissed so she just buy, Daryl, Glenn and Michonne.

I followed her when she started walking after she bought those figures. I stopped when she stopped. I looked at her. And I almost panicked when I saw how her lips trembled and how her eyes got watery. I looked where she is looking. She's looking at the swords booth.