Savior - R! Highschool AU

In this universe (or Reverse World?) Max is the nerd and Ross is a goth/jock? . . . Let's go with that.

Picture belongs to me. I made it awhile ago. . . So don't steal it please!

I'm running on 1/2 an hour of sleep. Have to type up an essay that's due in less then 1 1/2 hours. Yay.
GG guys
Soon as today's over I'm grabbing a pillow and hitting the hay. Wake me up in 100 years and The Prince Charming better have some food with him. Haha 😏

-DawnADHH

Word Count: 2311

~~~~~

*~ Maximilian's P.O.V ~*

"Leave me alone." I whimpered quietly in class as Jocks threw paper at me

"Aww looks like little Maxipad is gonna cry." Adam teased while his friends snickered

"MISTER DAHLBERG!" Mrs. Brine shouted everyone in the class looked at her. She stood there tapping her desk impatiently as she glared at him through her thick glasses. Everyone knew her to be a really nice history teacher. . . But she had some issues with bullying and a short temper to class disturbance. I needed to thank her later for saving me. "Riddle me this. . . What has 18 legs and catches flies? What year did the French Revolution begin? And when year did King Tutankhamen die? Since you seem so talkative Mister Dahlberg." She asked him quickly

"Go jump-."

"Finish that sentence and I assure you. . ." She replied calmly, "You'll make everyone in class get 50% more homework for the packets then everyone already get- which is about 50 sheets total and all due by the next class time. Also Incorrect. A baseball team. 1789 AD. And 1323 BC." She walked away, "Also you and your little buddies are getting a weeks worth of detention."

"WHAT?!" Adam yelled as Christopher and Barney groaned.

"Would you like a month?" She asked before giggling as they stayed quiet, "Good. Okay class as I was saying before these 'children' began to fuss, there will be a group project worth 50% of your grade. It's just the generic presentation." Everyone muttered happily as they turned to friends, until she said, "But sadly due to it being last minute by the head Asshat of the history department I've already assigned you to groups."

Everyone groaned, except me. My grades were really good, but I didn't want to be stuck dealing with all the work. I was lost in my train of thought while she called names, but when she said my name I literally froze.

"Maximilian and. . . Ross."

I looked around me and saw the brunette skater punk sighing in annoyance as he looked over at me. He was Adam, Christopher, and Barney's friend, he was there when they beat me up. Quickly I looked away, and began to play with my bow tie in nervousness.

"Now class I will let you discuss what you want to with your partner for the rest of class. Go. Be free." She smiled and waved her hand about before sitting down.

Everyone shuffled around to find their partners. I sat in the way back off in the corner, and pretended to be invisible. I heard someone walk over to me, their baggy jeans ruffled as they took the seat in front of me. They turned the desk around so they could face me.

"So?" They asked, "What do you have in mind?"

I looked up and saw Ross looking dead at me with a bored expression. He was using his arm to prop his head up, as he waited for me to answer.

"Shakespeare." I mumbled

"Really?" He asked a tad interested, "What's your favorite play?"

"AnthonyandCleopatra." I replied